Sell $100 iTunes gift card for cash
100 iTunes gift card in Naira: Itunes is Apple’s digital marketplace for various services such as music, movies, books, games, apps and other services. In the iTunes market, an iTunes gift card serves as digital money or some sort of payment system in the iTunes store (marketplace).
An iTunes gift card (usually labelled as an App Store & iTunes card) is pre-purchased credit for Apple’s various digital services. This includes the iTunes Store—Apple’s media and software marketplace where you can buy music, movies, apps, and more. You can also use iTunes gift cards to subscribe to Apple Music and other Apple services.
If you have an iTunes gif card you are willing to exchange for cash this means you are familiar with the digital exchange market in Nigeria. They are reasons you won’t want to redeem your iTunes card for your personal, maybe you don’t have anything to purchase on the iTunes marketplace or you were gifted the iTunes gift card and you will rather get cash instead of something you can only spend on the Apple Store.
They are lots of factors you will want to consider when you want to exchange your gift card from security, good exchange rate, timely payment and other important factors. This is where Giftcardshub comes in to bridge the gap between you and what you want from your exchange merchant.
How much is $100 iTunes Gift card in Naira
Giftcardshub is an online platform that exchanges gift cards at the best rate in the market. The exchange rate changes a lot based on different social-economic factors like the relationship between demand and supply, how popular the gift card is and other factors. The current exchange rate for an iTunes card on Giftcardshub is N350/$ i.e a $100 iTunes gift card is worth N35,000 this is one of the best rates you can find on the exchange market at the moment.
Why chose GiftcardsHub
- Good User Experience: Giftcardshub has made the process of selling your gift card an easy and user-friendly one. This is evident from the great user interface on both the web and app versions of the site. To sell with Giftcardshub you just have to sign in or sign up if you are a new user, enter the type of card you want to trade, details of the card and the account you want to receive your funds with. The website has a clean and simple user interface to make the process of trading your gift cards seamless.
- High Exchange rate: the rate at which Giftcardshub trade is one of the best in the market, they make sure clients get the highest return possible on their trade. No silly fees attached to transactions, you can either receive your funds directly into your bank account or inside your Giftcardshub Wallet.
- All around customer service: At Giftcardshub we understand that some clients might have issues navigating the different pages of the website and they might be having difficulties when trying to trade your gift cards. There is customer service that is always available to help you set up your account, add your card and assist you in the process of selling your card.
- Fast Payment: payments are made immediately after the validity of your gift card is confirmed. You can choose to either pay directly into your bank acçount or inside the Giftcardshub wallet that is created for you alongside your account.
- A broad variety of gift card acceptability: On Giftcardshub, you can trade almost all forms of gift cards with them all at the highest trade rate possible. Types of gift card traded include Amazon gif card, iTunes gift card, OneVanilla gift card, Walmart card, Steam card, Google pay, eBay card, Xbox card, Netflix gift card, Marcy gift card, Bloomdale gift card, Amex gold express gift card, Nordstorm card and many more.
How to sell your iTunes giftcard on Giftcardshub
- The first step is to log in if you already have an account or sign up if you are a new user. You can either do this using the web or app version of the site. Click here to register.
- Click on trade now on the homepage. Select the type of card( i.e iTunes gift card) and the denomination on the next page. Here the exchange rate will be calculated.
- Proceed to place order
- Set up your wallet by inputting your bank details. You can choose to receive funds to this wallet or directly into your bank account.
- Funds will be sent immediately after your gift card validity is confirmed.