How much is $200 Google play USD physical in Naira?
200 Google play USD physical in Naira
200 Google play USD physical in Naira: Smartphones and tablets are now being used for a lot more than just making phone calls and texting messages. Whether you are at home, on the road and from the office, or simply looking to pass the time, these handy mobile devices can now provide endless entertainment in the form of movies, TV shows, music, magazines, games, books and all kinds of apps.
Thanks to the digital media store Google Play, you can quickly and easily purchase these (or even get them for free) for your Android device. If you love feeding your hunger for books, watching movies starring your favourite actors, following episodes of the best TV series, or testing your gaming prowess in all the new games, then Google Play is our best source for your digital media needs.
There are gift cards available for nearly any major store under the sun, and that includes the Google Play Store. The Google Play Store sells music, apps, and more, to anyone with an Android phone.
Google play gift card is a type of electronic card preloaded with money. You can buy it from any store where gift cards are sold and the card in turn can be used to buy anything on the google play store. in this article.
There are different ways to get a google play gift card but the best option is to buy from a trusted store like amazon. You can also get from any local retail store around you that sells gift cards but to be on the safe side it’s better you buy from a trusted vendor. If you are in Nigeria or Ghana, you can easily get the code delivered to you through email immediately when you purchase the e-code version from amazon. Alternatively, you can buy from Jumia or any retail store around.
They are two types of google play gift cards, or we can say they are two types of gift cards, we have the physical gift card given to you when you go directly to a vendor and a card is given to you with the gift card code written at the back and e-code where when you make a gift card purchase and the gift code is sent to you via email.
How much is $200 physical google play gift card?
Say you have a google play gift card that you have no use for or you are just in need of cash and you want to swap your gift card for cash, they are vendors that will collect your google play gift card and give you cash. One of these merchants is Giftcardshub which currently exchange a physical google play gift card at N350/$ i.e you will be getting N70,000 for your $200 physical google play gift card. This rate seems to be the best value you can get for your google play gift card presently. The digital gift cards exchange market is a fickle one, the exchange rate is affected by many things, from buyers’ discrimination to the forces of demand and supply.
Click here to use Giftcardshub rate calculator.
Why Trade with GiftCardsHub?
Putting all of these into consideration Giftcardshub always provides customers with the highest possible return on their trade. Here are a few things that make Giftcardshub a very good digital card exchange platform:
- High Exchange rate: the rate at which Giftcardshub trade is one of the best in the market, they make sure clients get the highest return possible on their trade. No silly fees attached to transactions, you can either receive your funds directly into your bank account or inside your Giftcardshub Wallet.
- Fast Payment: payments are made immediately after the validity of your gift card is confirmed. You can choose to either pay directly into your bank acçount or inside the Giftcardshub wallet that is created for you alongside your account.
- Good User Experience: Giftcardshub has made the process of selling your gift card an easy and user-friendly one. This is evident from the great user interface on both the web and app versions of the site. To sell with Giftcardshub you just have to sign in or sign up if you are a new user, enter the type of card you want to trade, details of the card and the account you want to receive your funds with. The website has a clean and simple user interface to make the process of trading your gift cards seamless.
- All around customer service: At Giftcardshub we understand that some clients might have issues navigating the different pages of the website and they might be having difficulties when trying to trade your gift cards. There is customer service that is always available to help you set up your account, add your card and assist you in the process of selling your card.
- A broad variety of gift card acceptability: On Giftcardshub, you can trade almost all forms of gift cards with them all at the highest trade rate possible. Types of gift card traded include Amazon gif card, iTunes gift card, OneVanilla gift card, Walmart card, Steam card, Google pay, eBay card, Xbox card, Netflix gift card, Marcy gift card, Bloomdale gift card, Amex gold express gift card, Nordstorm card and many more.
How to Redeem Google Play gift card on your phone
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- Open the menu by tapping the three lines in the upper left-hand corner.
- Scroll down and select “Redeem.”
- Enter the code
- Click Redeem
- Confirm that you want to redeem