Selling a Google play gift card in Nigeria isn’t a challenging task. To sell your Google play gift card and get paid in Naira, follow these steps:
- Visit www.giftcardshub.com.ng or download the mobile app.
- Create an account with Giftcards Hub. You would be required to provide your email, phone number, and choose a username and password. Login directly if you have an existing account.
- Check out the gift card calculator. Select Google play gift card, input the balance, and the Naira equivalent would be displayed to you immediately.
- Click “continue to Trade Card” below the page to place your order. Select the Google play gift card and the denomination you want to sell. Upload an image of your Google gift card.
- Next step is to provide your bank details where you would like to receive money. Put in your account number and bank name, confirm the account name, then select ‘add account’.
- Once your Google play gift card has been confirmed, you will be credited in Naira instantly.