How to check Amazon gift card balance
check Amazon gift card balance: Amazon gift cards are popular because Amazon is the most popular e-commerce business in the world. Customers use the gift cards to purchase anything for sale on Amazon including, a subscription to Amazon Prime. However, some individuals don’t know how to ascertain the value of their gift cards.
Here are a few things to note about Amazon gift cards.
– They range in value from $0.50 to $2000.
– They are usable in the US, the UK, Japan, China, Spain, France, Italy, and India.
– They occur in both digital and physical forms.
Some physical Amazon gift cards do not have their values printed on them. People who own this type of Amazon gift card need to know how to check it.
Do you have an Amazon gift card with an unknown balance? There are different ways of checking your Amazon gift card balance, and the methods depend on the factors involved. In this article, Astro Africa will show you the steps in checking your Amazon gift card balance. However, you should note that you cannot know the value of an Amazon gift card without loading it into your Amazon account.
check Amazon gift card balance
From your Personal Computer
– Log into your Amazon account on your browser.
– On the homepage, click on Accounts and Lists
– From the dropdown list, click on Your Account
– On the page that appears, click on Gift Cards
– Your Gift card balance automatically appears as well as records of transactions that were done with the gift card.
On your Mobile Device
– Visit Amazon.com on your browser
– Log into your Amazon account
– Click on the three lines at the top of the screen.
– From the dropdown box, click on Your Account
– On the page that appears, scroll down and click on Amazon Wallet
– From the Amazon Wallet, click on Manage Gift Card Balance.
– The page that opens displays your gift card balance.
On either mobile or PC, you can add to your gift card balance from your bank account or your debit card.
If your physical gift card does not have a value printed on it, you can check the balance too.
– Visit Your Orders on your Amazon account
– Locate the gift card order.
– Check for the 16-digit serial number in the order details and compare it to the serial number on the back of the card.
– You can confirm all the transactions that occurred using that gift card.
Knowing your Amazon gift card balance occurs in very basic steps.
How to trade your Amazon Gift Card for Cash
1. Create an account:
You must create an account on the platform before you can trade or do other functions. Creating a personal account on the server is easy as the user interface was modified to make it easy to navigate your way through the website.
Choose your gift card:
On the homepage, click the rate icon. Select the gift card you wish to trade and the amount. Drop-down menus will display the Amazon gift card categories. Click on the gift card you want to sell. You can choose what kind of card you want to sell here. Your trade amount will be displayed.
After clicking ‘proceed to trade card,’ you can also arrange to have the funds transferred directly to your local bank account or saved in your Gift Card Hub wallet.
Go ahead with the transaction:
Upon selecting the gift card, you wish to sell, you need to upload an image of your Amazon gift card. Once you have determined which gift card you want to trade, you must review its terms and conditions. You will receive the cash instantly after you click the “place order” button.
Click here to download GiftCardsHub mobile app on playstore