Did you know that the iTunes gift card is the most popular in Nigeria??? Have you wondered where to convert your iTunes gift card to Naira at a mouth-watering rate?? To even start with, do you know what a gift card is and how you can come to own one? To get answers to these questions, tag along as we enlighten you.
What is a Gift card?
A gift card contains specific funds that you can use for purchases at strategic locations within a set time (expiration date). Gift cards work just like your bank debit card, which can perform many physical or e-based transactions. Gift cards are of two types: open-loop and closed-loop gift cards. The open-loop is widely accepted at many places (if not everywhere). You can also reload it after using up the funds. Examples include the Visa card and Mastercard. You can use the open-loop cards anywhere the brand is available. They can be used at filling stations, shopping, making online transactions, and even better, making withdrawals via ATM. Despite the unlimited benefits of open-loop cards, they have certain limitations that scar their usefulness.
- One is the activation fee incurred for procuring the card for usage. Depending on the brand policy, the activation fee is often priced at $5, which isn’t so for closed-loop gift cards.
- Another disadvantage is the time limitation. Open-loop Gift cards have an expiry date after which you didn’t meet can cause fund wastage. Many people are guilty of this because they forget to use the card before the due date and waste the money.
They can only accept closed-loop Gift cards at strategic locations and retail shops. Unlike the open-loop card, you can only use them for a certain brand purchase and not beyond. Examples include:
- The iTunes gift cards.
- Amazon gift cards.
- Starbucks gift cards.
- Sephora gift cards.
- Nike gift cards.
They are the most common type of gift card. To make this much more straightforward, You can only use an Amazon gift card to purchase Amazon products at their retail store and nowhere else. However, unlike the open-loop card, they do not attract any activation fee in which only the funds available in the card are used up. They also have some shortcomings, which include:
- Limitations on what to buy: You may not be interested in purchasing the products offered by the brand issuing the card.
- Once you misplace the card, you can’t retrieve it unless you remember the number and some details about the card.
- The card attracts some inordinate fee for not using the card for a long time or at all (This applies to both the open-loop and closed-loop cards)
With all this disability of gift cards, does that mean your gift card is useless and is better off inactivated? Not at all; you can exchange your gift card to Naira in no time on http://giftcardshub.com.ng. We offer a juicy exchange rate for your iTunes gift card and other gift cards swiftly.
How to purchase and Email an iTunes gift card
To purchase an iTunes gift card is quite easy; follow the steps below.
- Go to your web browser and visit the website www.Apple.Com.
- Scroll down and click on “shop and learn” afterward, you see the last option showing Gift cards; tap it.
- Choose any design of your choice and select the gift card amount you want
- Then you give the necessary personal details such as the receiver’s name and email address and the sender’s name and address.
- Enter a personal message which is optional but safe to ensure security.
- Tap add to bag and check out.
- After you check out, sign in to your Apple ID and give an accurate billing information
- Give your credit card details and continue.
After a few hours of delivering it to you or the card recipient, an email is sent to the receiver to get the card manually or as an e-gift card.
How to sell your iTunes gift card to Naira
Imagine being given an iTunes card, and you need urgent cash to get other important things. Giftcardshub got you covered. We offer a good exchange rate for your iTunes gift card and one of the best there is.
How to use Giftcardshub
- Visit http://giftcardshub.com.ng or download Giftcardshub app
- Click on the trade now button and sign up giving the required details
- After registration completion, sign in and choose iTunes gift card
- Choose the type of iTunes gift card
- And proceed to trade card
- Input the card details and
You can sign up on our website http://giftcardshub.com.ng and check our rate calculator to observe our services’ good rates. We do not exchange only iTunes gift cards but a variety of gift cards that you can check through as you go through our website. Once you give the details required, we ensure payment as soon as possible, and you get to come back to enjoy more of our services. Get started now to enjoy Guftcardshub….