Selling a Sephora gift card in Nigeria can go in several ways. There are a lot of gift card trading platforms that offer gift card trading in Nigeria. People in need of the funds on their gift cards can not get them because gift cards are only allowed access to as much as the issuer allows.
Literarily all gift card issuers limit the use of gift cards to paying for products and services at specified stores and sites. What happens when the cardholder needs to pay for an item and the gift card is not authorized at the payment site or store. More so, some situations require carrying cash other than a gift card. The way out here is to trade the gift card for local currencies with a gift card trading platform like the Giftcards Hub.
The Giftcards Hub is one of the best trading platforms in Nigeria, with several amazing features. Android users can easily download the app on Google Play Store, register on the app, and get trading already. www.giftcardshub.com.ng is also very well opened to people using other devices with the website, and it works as good as the app.
About Sephora and Sephora gift cards
Ever thought about the best gift card to purchase beauty products and cosmetics for a lady friend or anybody at all? A Kingpin in this industry happens to be Sephora. Sephora is a reliable multinational retail company that trades in beauty and personal care products such as skincare, fragrance, cosmetics, lotions, haircare, and more. Sephora, as of June 2021 has over 2,600 stores across the world and as of 2013. The Sephora at Champs Elysees in Paris and France alone attracts over six million people per year. Presently, Sephora has stored inside JCPenney, Kohl’s, Sephora UAE, and KSA are also regional subdivisions of Sephora.
Sephora gift card is a great choice when looking into beauty items anywhere around the world. Should you be pondering about what may seem like a perfect gift for your loved one, whether casual or on a special occasion, do not look too far. Many people usually have issues with picking a gift because of the necessity of details that comes with it. The colour to pick, size range, perfect designer, it is just always a lot at times. However, with the perfect gift card, you can never go wrong.
How to buy a Sephora gift card
Getting a Sephora gift card should not be so much of a problem. They are available in various physical and online stores. A key thing to note is that gift cards are not useful until they are activated. So, if you are buying a gift card, you must ensure that the gift card is activated at the point of purchase (the vendor or store where you have purchased the card).
Go to www.sephora.com, locate the gift cards area and buy whatever denomination you will like to get. Another way to go about getting a Sephora gift card is by checking some of the best gift card sellers online. You could get it mailed right to your preferred address directly or get an e-gift card to your email the second you pay. We do not give recommendations of platforms to buy from, but you should check well for the credibility of whatever platform you are transacting with.
Check for reviews from people who have previously patronized the site. Also, avoid leaking sensitive information to the wrong platform. Ensure the website is a secured one before entering any of your details.
Sell Sephora gift card for cash in Nigeria with Giftcards Hub
Regardless of the option to use the Android mobile app, or the website. Traders can explore whichever one they want. Both platforms are fast, functional, and work the same. Follow the link below to download the app for Mobile.
1. Download the app or visit www.giftcardshub.com.ng
2. Register your account. The following details are required to create an account; a unique username, password, phone number, email address, and full name.
3. log in to your dashboard with the username and password earlier created.
4. The dashboard to where all your details with Giiftcards Hub is registered and displayed. There are sections like trading history, bank details, and your trading area, amongst others. Locate your trading area and fill accordingly.
5. Select the gift card you want to sell. In this case, select “Sephora.” Proceed to select the gift card category (if applicable) and enter the amount in USD.
6. After entering the amount, the rate calculator will display the card equivalent in Naira. If satisfied, you can proceed to trade.
7. Provide the gift card photo, card number and other details necessary to complete the trade.
8. Wait a bit for verification, and your card funds will be transferred immediately.
Traders can contact customer support at any time they choose, provided it is matters relating to Gift card trading. The customer service here is 24/7 and responds immediately.