Have you been trying to redeem our eBay gift card and different forms of errors have been popping up, we will discuss different reasons you might have issues using your eBay gift card and some probable solutions to them. Read through the article to learn how to solve your eBay gift card problem.
About eBay Gift Card
eBay Gift Cards is a pre-purchased card issued by the eBay store. You can purchase eBay gift cards in either digital or physical gift cards. You can use eBay Gift Card to shop for millions of items in Electronics, Toys, Motors, Fashion, Home & Garden, Art, Collectibles, Sporting Goods and everything in-between. Another cool thing about eBay gift card is it never expires and have no extra fees for activating or usage. eBay gift cards can be purchased in amounts ranging from $10 to $500.
Why is your eBay Gift Card not working while making purchases
Here are a few things to check if your eBay Gift Card isn’t working:
- Make sure that you have an eBay account registered in the U.S.
- If you used your eBay Gift Card once before, make sure you’re using the same eBay account you used for the previous purchase to make the new transaction.
- Make sure there’s money on your eBay Gift Card by checking your gift card balance.
- Make sure you are not exceeding the Gift Card time and threshold redemption limits.
How To Check Your eBay Gift Card Balance
To check the balance of your eBay gift card you must have an eBay account and a Paypal account. Once you log in to your eBay account, you will be prompted to enter the 13-digit redemption code associated with your gift card.
What to do if there are other issues with your eBay Gift Card? Or you have scratched the code off the eBay Gift Card?
You will have to contact the retail store you bought the eBay gift card with the following information:
- Your name, email address, and phone number
- Your eBay account name
- A picture of the purchase receipt for the Gift Card
- A picture of the back of the Gift Card
- The Gift Card redemption code, if legible
How to pay with an eBay Gift Card?
To use your eBay Gift Card, enter the 13-digit redemption code at checkout.
- If you received an e-code or Digital Gift Card through your email, the redemption code will be in the body of the message.
- If you have a physical Gift Card, the redemption code is on the back of the gift card. Gently scratch off the security coating to see the redemption code.
- Note, that it takes up to 4 hours for a purchased eBay Gift Card to be activated and be ready for use.
Trade Your eBay gift card for cash
You can sell your eBay gift card for cash on Giftcards Hub. The eBay physical gift card is exchanged at N370/$ and the E-code is exchanged at N350/$. These figures are from our rate calculator.
Visit our website or download our mobile app to sell your eBay gift card.
How to trade your gift card on Giftcards Hub
- The first step is to sign in to your account if you are an existing user. For new users, the first step is to sign up to gain access to the trade function.
- On the homepage click on trade now and select the type of gift card you want to trade.
- Enter the Amount in dollars. The exchange value will be displayed on the interface.
- Proceed to place order
- Set up your wallet by inputting your bank details. You can choose to receive funds to this wallet or directly into your bank account.
- Funds will be sent immediately after your gift card is confirmed.
- Transfer funds to your local bank account through the withdrawal interface.