Buy Netflix Gift Card: Netflix is a subscription-based streaming service that allows its members to watch TV shows and movies without commercials on an internet-connected device. Netflix like any major brand has a gift card payment system that can be purchased online and in stores.
Buy Netflix Gift Card
You can buy Netflix gift cards in stores like Kroger, Walmart, and Target you can also buy them online at Amazon, Walmart, Target, Best Buy, and any local gift card vendor. Netflix gift card is quite popular so it is easy to get your hands on one if you really need it.
Facts about Netflix gift card
- Netflix gift cards do not expire, which is written on the back of each gift card.
- Netflix gift cards are non-refundable. Once a Netflix gift card is applied to an account, you can use the Netflix service until the gift card balance runs out.
- Gift cards cannot be reloaded.
How to redeem your Netflix gift card – Buy Netflix Gift Card
- Go to netflix.com/redeem.
- Find the code by scratching the foil off the back of your card gently with a coin.
- If you have a digital gift card, the code is on the email.
- Enter the code and select the Redeem button.
- Enter the email address associated with your account, or create a new account.
- A confirmation screen will appear, and then you can Start Watching or Start Membership.
Possible solutions to errors while trying to redeem Netflix gift cards
The solutions depend on the error message you receive while trying to redeem your Netflix gift card;
“An error occurred during the redemption – please try again” – one of the ways to solve this is to clear the Netflix cookie on your browser.
- Go to netflix.com/clearcookies to clear Netflix cookies. Your account will be signed out after this.
- If you try redeeming your gift card after this and you still receive the error code, your gift card is probably not activated. Wait for 24 hours and try again.
The same solution applies to the error code “sorry we are unable to process your request”
‘Sorry, gift cards and promo codes cannot be used with your current payment method’ – If you see this error code the Netflix account you are using is not compatible with the gift card payment method because you are already using a different payment method say Apple Pay.
- You will need to cancel your Netflix account and wait for the subscription period to end and reactivate your Netflix account with your Netflix gift card.
“Your card is damaged and unreadable” – You can contact the Netflix gift card center with your purchase information to receive your Netflix redeem code.
How to Sell Netflix gift card
If you have a Netflix gift card lying idle in your wallet you can sell it on Giftcards Hub and receive payment straight to your bank account. Set up an account on Giftcards Hub today to seamlessly sell your Netflix gift card or any other gift cards. You can access our service through our vibrant website and mobile app (available for download on the Google Play Store).
When you sell your gift cards on Giftcards Hub, you enjoy services like good exchange rate, fast payment time, an easy-to-navigate platform, and amazing customer care service among others. You can use the rate calculator feature on our website to check the value of your Netflix gift card before committing to any trade whatsoever.
How to exchange your Netflix gift cards on Giftcardshub
- The first step is to create an account or log in if you already have one.
- Select the type of gift card (Netflix gift card) you want to sell on the rate calculator interface and click on continue to trade card.
- On the next page input the gift card details, upload the gift card picture, and click on place order.
- Your Netflix gift card will be verified and the value in Naira will be sent to your account.
- Save your bank account details on your Giftcardshub account profile, you can save multiple bank account details.
- Select the account number you want your funds sent to. Check transaction history to check if funds have been sent to your bank account.