check iTunes gift card balance on iPhone: iTunes gift card remains one of the best gift items for many people in the US and other places. Over 50% of the US population holds an iPhone or other Apple device, and this information is valid for many other countries, including Asian and African countries. Hence, the reason why an iTunes gift card is a brilliant and thoughtful gift for almost anyone.
check iTunes gift card balance on iPhone
Apple cards are one of the remarkable ways to show our loved ones that we love and appreciate them. During the festive seasons, it is a great pick to send to an old friend, relative, or even one’s child or parent. Its use is not age bound, since both the young and old now need to communicate and keep in touch. Apple cards are what make the experience of using an Apple device intriguing.
With an iTunes gift card, your loved one would be able to purchase all of their favourite digital items from the Apple app store. Games, apps, books, music, and more are all that you and your loved ones can access by redeeming an iTunes gift card on your Apple ID. The more you use these, the more you need to know about them. This post will focus on how you can check your iTunes Gift card balance and other fascinating stuff you should know about your iTunes gift card.
Check iTunes gift card balance on your Apple ID on an iPhone – check iTunes gift card balance on iPhone
After redeeming an iTunes gift card on your Apple ID, it should display on your gift card balance. After a couple of purchases, you might choose to purchase an item in the store and find out that your iTunes balance is not enough to complete the purchase. How do you know how much you need more? Or, how do you check your account balance to see what you can afford? You might just decide to keep a register of all you have purchased and deduct it from the balance you saw after redeeming the gift card or go the easy way we are about to show you.
Since it is not everybody just purchases and does not care to know how much is left, here is a simple way to find out how much is left on your gift card:
- Open your iTunes Store on your iPhone
- On the top of your screen, you will find the featured tab. Select it to proceed to the next page.
- When you scroll down to the bottom of the screen, you will find your gift card balance below your Apple ID.
This simple step to checking your balance on an iPhone may vary on different Apple devices, but with this, you should be able to navigate your way around.
How to redeem an iTunes gift card on an iPhone
Many people find it hard to redeem their gift cards on their own. Some are scared to make mistakes; others do not even know where to start. Even our young boys and girls that should be on top of this find it difficult to do at times. So, it is not just enough that you know how to check your gift card balance, also check simple steps on how to redeem your gift cards yourself. The following steps would help you successfully land your iTunes gift card balance on your Apple ID:
(exclusive for iPhone users)
- Open your iTunes Store
- Click on the music, movies, or TV shows tab on the home screen
- Proceed by selecting the featured option at the top of the screen
- Scroll down and hit the button that reads “redeem”
- Here, you either enter the gift code manually or use your camera to scan the code from the card. If you only have the code written somewhere on a book, text, or email; you cannot scan with a camera. Just enter manually.
- If you have the card, take a picture of the card and proceed to click the Redeem button.
Redeem a gift card for naira with Gift Cards Hub
You might not be familiar with redeeming gift cards for cash in Nigeria, since Apple does not allow redeeming gift cards for cash. However, not everyone wants to spend an iTunes gift card on music, movies, and TV shows; some people would like to have their money. Follow the steps below to redeem an iTunes gift card for cash in Nigeria:
- Visit Gift cards Hub on your mobile or computer browser at giftcardshub.com.ng or download the app on Mobile for Android users. Open the Google Play Store and download the mobile app.
- Click on Trade now. This will lead you to create an account.
- Create an account and log in (email verification required).
- You are now on your trader’s dashboard. Enter iTunes on the gift card category, select the sub-category and amount in USD.
- This displays the gift card’s equivalent in naira. Continue to trade if you are okay with that.
- Provide gift card images and other details as requested to place your order. Wait a few minutes for verification, and you will get your payment immediately.