Best Buy Gift Card is one of the best-known gift cards. Best Buy Gift Cards are pre-loaded with an amount that ranges from $15 to $500. You can only use Best Buy Gift Cards for purchases in Best Buy local stores and online on the Best Buy website, bestbuy.com. Also, Best Buy Gift Card is of two types: physical gift cards and virtual gift cards or eGift cards. So not only can you get Best Buy Gift Cards physically. You can get the virtual gift card for Best Buy online and have it sent to anyone you want through e-mail.
A benefit of having a Best Buy Gift Card is that it has no expiry date and does not have extra fees. Although you cannot use Best Buy Gift Card to buy another Best Buy Gift Card and redeeming Best Buy Gift Card in Best Buy stores or website is different from how other gift cards are redeemed. You have to make purchases that the total amount is up to the amount of the Best Buy Gift Card you want to redeem, then opt for using the Best Buy Gift Card as your payment option.
But what do you do when you have a Best Buy Gift Card but do not want to spend it shopping? Even if you want to trade your Best Buy Gift Card for instant cash in naira, you would need to know how much your Best Buy Gift Card will earn you. That is where Gift Cards Hub comes into play. Gift Cards Hub provides the best possible rate for your Best Buy Gift Card. Transaction processes with us are swifter than you can imagine it.
How Much is Best Buy Gift Card Worth in Naira?
Gift Cards Hub has a precise and accurate rate calculator for checking your Best Buy Gift Card worth. You could simply use the calculator on our website. The rate is regularly updated, so you can always get the best possible rate anytime you check. Account creation is not needed to use our rate calculator, and you do not need to pay for the service.
Here is a detailed step-by-step guide to knowing how much your Best Buy Gift Card is worth in naira:
- Visit giftcardshub.com.ng on your browser.
- From the menu on the homepage, click ‘Rates’. The link will lead you to the rate calculator page.
- Select Best Buy Gift Card on the Gift Cards category.
- Select your gift card type among the range in the sub-category.
- Fill in the amount you want to check in USD.
- The equivalent in naira will be in the box beneath the amount box.
At the time of writing this post, a $100 Best Buy Gift Card is worth NGN 31,000. It means that the exchange rate is at NGN 310 per $1. Please keep in mind that the rate fluctuates, so it is constantly updated to adjust it to the best possible price for you.
Exchange Best Buy Gift Card for Instant Cash on Gift Cards Hub
You should also know where to sell your Best Buy Gift Card and how to sell it when you want to. That is why this section is available in this article; to guide you to trade your Best Buy Gift Card where you will get it at the best rates and have no delay in your transaction process. The difference between checking your Best Buy Gift Card worth in naira and trading it with us is that trading requires you to create an account with us. The steps below detail how to sell your Best Buy Gift Card for Naira on Gift Cards Hub:
- Visit giftcardshub.com on your browser or launch our mobile app on your android phone. Download our mobile on Google Play Store here.
- On the homepage, click Get started here. This will lead you to the signup page; fill in the necessary details and sign up. Or Log in if you already have an account.
- Note that you need to add your bank account details after your signup, as you will need them for your withdrawal.
- On your sell gift card tab, there is a form where you have to fill in your gift card details to trade.
- Choose Best Buy Gift Card in the Gift Cards category.
- Choose the type of Best Buy Gift Card you want to trade in the Gift Card section.
- Punch in the amount you want to trade in USD.
- Upload the image of your Best Buy Gift Card in the image box provided.
- Click “Proceed to trade card” and wait for the transaction confirmation.
- Your cash will be right in the wallet on your dashboard.
- Scroll down to the withdrawal tab to withdraw your funds into your Nigerian bank account.