eBay gift cards are one of the commonest gift cards in gift card trading. Other similar gift cards are Walmart, iTunes, Amazon, Sephora, Nordstrom, and more. Due to the popularity of eBay gift cards, it will not be strange if you are holding one that you would like to sell for Naira. Many people now choose eBay gift cards as their alternative to having to pick and buy regular gifts
Choosing the right gift for a person or an occasion is not always easy as it seems. Especially when choosing a gift for a lady, the complexities might be a lot. You have to check for things like the correct brand, the right colour, size and more. If anyone wants their gift recipient to appreciate their gift, they may as well let them in on the decision-making to get the perfect gift.
Although some people like surprises, you must be very good at choosing your gift to pick the perfect one for a surprise. However, what happens when you have a gift card, and you do not want to spend it in the stores where it is acceptable. How do you sell it, and how much do you sell it for?
If you would like to know how much your eBay gift card can earn you in naira, we would be showing you quickly. The rates for trading gift cards in Nigeria vary from one gift card trading platform to the other. A mistake you should never make is to choose a bad gift card trading platform for your trading. Low rates, slow transactions, bad servers, terrible customer service, and more are some of the attributes of a flawed trading platform you want to avoid.
Here at the Giftcards Hub, we make your gift card trading happen seamlessly. Let’s quickly go into how to know how much your eBay gift card is in naira.
How much will I get for selling my eBay gift card in Nigeria?
For you to check your gift card worth, Giftcards Hub had provided an intelligent Gift card rate calculator. All you need to do is to enter your gift card type and amount to check the naira equivalent of your gift card. You do not have to create an account with us to use this service. It is free and available at any time. Below are the steps to use the gift card rate calculator:
- Go to www.giftcardshub.com.ng with any web browser of your choice. You can also download Giftcards Hub for your android device if you like that better. However, if you are just checking for the rate, the web version would do.
- On the homepage, navigate your way around the menu and select rates.
- On this page, you will find the gift card calculator. Enter the required details to proceed.
- For the case of an eBay gift card, select eBay as your gift card category.
- For the gift card type, select the type of card you want to check for, whether physical or ecode.
- Enter the amount in USD to complete the process. Your gift card’s value in naira would be calculated and displayed immediately.
At the time of writing, a physical USA eBay gift card that ranges between $100 – $500 is exchanged at N375 for a dollar. So, a $100 eBay physical gift card will give N37,500 in Nigerian naira. For the USA eBay ecodes of $100 – $200, it goes for N355 per dollar. So, for the ecodes, a $100 gift card would give N35,500 in naira.
Note: You must note that these values are subject to fluctuations and revisions. Check now to see the current rate for your eBay gift card. Giftcards Hub trade for as low as a $25 gift card and as high as it gets.
Sell eBay gift cards for instant cash with Giftcards Hub
After seeing how much you will get for your eBay gift card in Naira, it is only standard that you know how to sell your first gift card for cash. Here is how to go about it:
- Visit www.giftcardshub.com.ng now to start your trading. You can also get the mobile app for your android device from Google Play Store. Simply search for Giftcards Hub and hit install to have it on your phone.
- To start trading, you must first create an account. Click on Get started here to access the page where you can sign up. Enter details and create your account.
- After account creation, log in.
- On the sell gift card section, enter the gift card type, category, and amount in USD.
- Provide the card details as may be required and read the term and conditions carefully.
- Proceed to trade, wait for some minutes, and your gift card funds will come in immediately.
- You can withdraw to your local bank immediately via the withdrawal tab.