The resale value of gift cards varies depending on the type of gift card and the exchange rate you choose to trade with. Using the Giftcards Hub exchange rate calculator, the exchange value for $100 Best Buy Gift card is N31,000.
How to check my Best Buy gift card balance
If it has been a while since you used your best buy gift card, it is expected that you might have forgotten how much you have on it. Maybe you do not just pay attention to it at all. Checking your best buy gift card balance before a purchase is possible. If you do not care to check, enter your gift card number and pin on the checkout page. If the balance is insufficient, the rest will be charged to your primary payment method or other forms of payment that you can choose from.
If you would like to check your balance, there are three options to do this:
- Check online: Visit bestbuy.com/gift-card-balance or click the link here. Enter the gift card number and pin in the areas provided and click the “check balance” button to see your balance.
- Check on the phone: You can check your gift card balance by calling 1-888-716-7994. Follow the prompts and enter your gift card number to get your card balance.
- Check in-store: Walk into any Best Buy physical store and show your gift card to the guys in blue. Ask that you want to check your gift card balance they will get you set in no time.
Exchange Best Buy Gift Card for Instant Cash on Gift Cards Hub
You should also know where to sell your Best Buy Gift Card and how to sell it when you want to. That is why this section is available in this article; to guide you to trade your Best Buy Gift Card where you will get it at the best rates and have no delay in your transaction process. The difference between checking your Best Buy Gift Card worth in naira and trading it with us is that trading requires you to create an account with us. The steps below detail how to sell your Best Buy Gift Card for Naira on Gift Cards Hub:
- Visit giftcardshub.com on your browser or launch our mobile app on your android phone. Download our mobile on Google Play Store here.
- On the homepage, click Get started here. This will lead you to the signup page; fill in the necessary details and sign up. Or Log in if you already have an account.
- Note that you need to add your bank account details after your signup, as you will need them for your withdrawal.
- On your sell gift card tab, there is a form where you have to fill in your gift card details to trade.
- Choose Best Buy Gift Card in the Gift Cards category.
- Choose the type of Best Buy Gift Card you want to trade in the Gift Card section.
- Punch in the amount you want to trade in USD.
- Upload the image of your Best Buy Gift Card in the image box provided.
- Click “Proceed to trade card” and wait for the transaction confirmation.
- Your cash will be right in the wallet on your dashboard.
- Scroll down to the withdrawal tab to withdraw your funds into your Nigerian bank account.
How much is a $200 Australian iTunes gift card in Naira?
Currently, the price of a $200 Australian iTunes gift card in naira according to the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator is N32,000. You can check the price of other gift cards on the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator.
How much is a $100 Canadian iTunes gift card in Naira?
Currently, the price of a $100 Canadian iTunes gift card in naira according to the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator is N10,000. You can check the price of other gift cards on the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator.