About AMEX gift card
AMEX is short for American Express. They are a multinational financial service provider in America. The headquarters is situated in New York, Battery Park City specifically.
American Express deal in various card and non-card products. They also offer an array of financial services within the United States. AMEX is one of the very few financial service companies that gave rise to the surge of credit card facilities in America around the late 70s. Their alliance with Warner Communications in 1979 called for the establishment of Warner-Amex satellite entertainment, which are the creators of Nickelodeon, The Movie Channel, and MTV.
Before the advent of gift cards, Amex introduced a card in 1994 called the Optima True Grace card. The card offered purchasers the grace to spend money that was not present on the card balance at the time of purchase. It was one of the very new dawn for Credit cards in America. It lasted for a while till the American Express card came into play with a similar but advanced feature compared to the Optima True Grace card.
One of their very recent card services includes the issuance of gift cards. Their gift cards are in two major variants. They have personal gift cards and business gift cards. They pretty much do the same things; they only differ in their capacity of functionality and purpose of purchase.
What are gift cards?
Gift cards are a form of financial cards created to store value and enhance easy gift giving. Retail stores and some financial service providers usually issue gift cards. Gift cards do not carry specific names, nor are they attached to particular bank accounts like regular prepaid cards. This feature is where its gift-giving ability sits.
Organizations make gift cards in various denominations to aid their easy purchase for personal purposes or gifting. Some retail stores give their customers the option to customize their gift card to suit the season or occasion and make it a perfect gift.
American Express happens to be one of the most prominent issuers of gift cards in the US. Other organizations offering issuance of gift cards as well include Amazon, Xbox, Walmart, Visa, iTunes, Steam, Google Play, eBay, and Sephora, to mention a few.
Types of American Express (AMEX) gift cards
- Personal gift cards: This category of Amex gift cards are meant for individual purchase. You could either use it for yourself or gift it to your friends and loved ones to purchase their favorite stuff at accepted stores. They are best for orders below five cards. AMEX permits customer’s preference regarding the design and amount of their gift cards. Their denominations range between $25 – $3,000.
- Business gift cards: This design is a variant meant for businesses to order large quantities of gift cards. It helps reward employees on special occasions, and they range in the same denomination as the personal gift cards.
It is a good way for organizations to celebrate and appreciate their employees. Business gift card orders are pegged below $100,000, purchase and shipping fee inclusive. For customer’s convenience and safety, orders above $100,000 must go through The American Express Bulk service. Call 1-844-228-5368 to place such orders.
- Wide range of acceptability: There are very few other choices of gift cards that can compete with the scope of acceptance American Express has crafted for itself. American Express gift cards are accepted in virtually every store and retail outlet in America. All American-based legitimate online platforms also receive them for making payments and settling debt. Some online stores and gift card exchanges within and outside the United States also accept AMEX gift cards.
- Cards do not expire: Purchasers can hold gift cards for as long as they like to without the fear of card expiration. It makes them a good store of value, better than regular debit cards. It also makes it a long-lasting gift since recipients can keep them for as long as they choose to.
- No Extra fees: Amex gift cards do not require further usage or transaction fee after purchase. It makes whatever amount you have purchased intact even after a long time.
- Supports both online and offline transactions: They are accepted both in conventional stores and online websites. With AMEX gift cards, users get the liberty to visit any store or website of their choice in America to buy anything.
- Bulk purchase: American Express allows individuals to make bulk purchases as large as $100,000 worth of gift cards. Business gift card customers are allowed beyond that. However, they will have to go through The American Express Bulk service.
- Replaceable Card: Stolen or misplaced cards are replaceable as far as the relevant information about the card is readily available upon request. Relevant information includes the card number and purchase receipt.
Ever wondered what gift cards to use in the purchase of cosmetics and beauty products? Sephora Gift Card is the perfect fit for you!
Sephora is a reliable multinational retail company that deals in beauty and personal care products such as skincare, fragrance, cosmetics, lotions, and haircare, and more. Sephora as of June 2021 has over 2,600 stores across the world and as of 2013, the Sephora at Champs Elysees in Paris, France, alone attracts over six million people per year. Presently, Sephora has stored inside JCPenney, Kohl’s, Sephora UAE, and KSA are also regional subdivisions of Sephora. Sephora gift card is just the perfect gift for your loved one who loves and wants the best beauty products, enjoys makeup, cosmetics, and personal care. Use eGifter and send them their online gift card today, they will most definitely love it.
Sephora Gift Card is redeemable for merchandise and is sold at Sephora stores, online, or at Sephora inside JCPenney stores.
How to buy Sephora Gift cards on Sephora
Gift cards can be found and purchased on the official website www.Sephora.com by clicking on the “Buy Now’ option. Then choose one of the various card designs you prefer the most from the ones available and then proceed to Pick a card value.
Type in your email address in the field provided and choose your method of payment.
Features of Sephora Gift Cards
1. No Expiry Date: Unlike some debit cards and gift cards, Sephora gift cards have no expiration dates and are 100% authentic. With this you can use them at anytime that is convenient for you.
2. Price Range: Sephora Gift Cards are available in denominations of as low as $10 to as high as $500 which provides you with the ability to choose based on your budget and affordability.
3. Fast Delivery: Upon purchase of the Digital Sephora Gift Card, you get quick delivery within minutes (usually around 1-2 minutes) of purchase to your email. Sephora eGift Cards will be delivered within 24 hours from the time of purchase to physical locations
4. Areas where my Sephora Gift Cards can be Shipped: SephoraGift cards may be shipped to valid street addresses within the United States. Sephora also accepts orders from an APO (U.S. military delivery address) address, but can only ship gift cards to residents of the United States. So, International orders may not be accepted.
5. Purchase of Multiple Gift Cards: Looking for the best gift to give a group of people all at once say for a bridal shower, family occasion, and informal gatherings, you can purchase multiple Sephora Gift cards by calling Customer Service at 1-877-SEPHORA.
6. Security: You need not bother about the security of your orders as it is of topmost priority to them. Generally, acceptable standards are followed to protect the personal information submitted to them. However, if you come up with any questions or worries as regards the security of your orders and information, please reach out to our Customer Service at https://www.giftcards.com/contact-us
7. Check your Sephora Gift Card Balance: You can check your Sephora gift card balance online, on your phone, in-store, or even through the Sephora to Go app. You will however need the 16-digit card number and security PIN.
Benefits of the Sephora Gift card
1. Sephora Gift card can be purchased for a Third-party: As the name implies, ‘Sephora Gift Card,’ you can purchase it for your loved ones and gift it to them for usage in buying of cosmetics and beauty products on sephora.com.
2. It can be used to Buy Bitcoins on Paxful: In addition to all the existing services, you can also use Sephora Gift Card to buy bitcoins on Paxful without stress as the process is relatively stress-free, fast, and simple. All you have to do is pay with Sephora Gift Card to have bitcoin in your Paxful wallet and as soon as the card is verified, you get credited.
You can either buy from one of many offers listed by vendors for selling their BTC using Sephora Gift Card or create your offer to sell your bitcoin in Sephora Gift Card balance.
3. It Can be Redeemed: The Sephora gift card is redeemable for merchandise in participating locations of Sephora in Canada, or it can be redeemed online at sephora.com/ca/en or via the Sephora App. Purchases will be deducted from the value on the card until the balance reaches zero. Any remaining balance will appear on the customer receipt.
For In-Store Redemption
To redeem this gift card, show it to the cashier or sales associate when paying for your purchases, ensuring that the card number and PIN code (if required) are visible.
To redeem this card on their website or in the Sephora App, enter the card number and PIN code (if required) during online checkout.
How to convert Sephora Gift Card to Cash on Gift Hub
About Netflix Gift Cards
Gift cards are store-value cards intended to aid cashless transactions with specific retailers and easy gift-giving. Generally, a gift card is a kind of financial card, used to store value till the money is required. The monetary value stored in gift cards can later be used to purchase goods or pay for services at locations authorized by the issuer.
Netflix Inc. is a leading American video-on-demand steaming company. They provide their video streaming services across about 190 countries. As of April 2021, Netflix had over 200 million paid subscribers, including about 74 million in the US and Canada.
They offer live streaming and downloads for various movies and TV series. To access their services, payments for subscriptions are made through various means, of which the Netflix gift card is one amongst many.
Looking for a perfect gift to give your loved one who enjoys seeing movies and series? A Netflix gift card would be the perfect gift. Netflix gift cards can be used to make payments for Netflix subscriptions. It can as well be gifted to loved ones (I.e. ownership can be transferred).
Netflix gift cards are purchased at several retail stores and online. To purchase a Netflix gift card, you can log on to netflix.com/giftcards for a list of trusted retailers that offers sale for Netflix gift cards.
About Netflix Gift Cards
Features of a Netflix gift card | About netflix gift cards
1. Non-reloadable: Netflix gift cards can not be reloaded when the balance gets exhausted. The moment the amount loaded at purchase is used up, the card becomes useless.
2. No expiry date: Unlike regular debit cards, Netflix gift cards do not expire. No matter how long it takes, your purchase value will remain intact.
3. Non-refundable: When you applied the gift card detail to a Netflix account, you can make use of it till its balance is exhausted. However, no refund of any sort is available for payments made after purchasing a gift card.
4. Check balance: Purchasers or gift card recipients can check the balance on the gift card. This option is available at Netflix.com/redeem. After signing in with the code provided on the back of the card or the email/receipt for digital card owners, the card balance should show on your screen.
5. Digital or Physical: business owners and individuals are open to getting either the physical or digital format of the Netflix gift card. None of the digital or physical cards are inferior to each other. They pretty much perform the same functions.
Digital Gift card VS Physical Gift card | About netflix gift cards
It is amazing the extent to which people prefer the physical card to the digital card. They claim it can be carried around, and it aids physical gift-giving. However, the physical card flaws in several ways that the digital card thrives. Some area where they differ are:
- The digital gift card can not be stolen
- It is impossible to steal a digital gift card with the consent of the owner
- Business owners can have a digital card directed to their lucky employee, thereby evading the need for physical gifting.
- Purchasers can personalize digital cards to suit the recipient’s taste, making them feel loved and special.
Benefits of Netflix gift card
1. An account can use numerous Gift cards: Netflix allows their customers to use more than one gift card to complete payment for a subscription on their account. It makes it easy for gift-giving. Since multiple cards can work on one account, your recipient can enjoy the combined effect of two or more gift cards.
2. Ease of use: Redeeming your gift card on Netflix can be done by almost anybody. The steps are simple and easy to follow. To redeem a gift card on Netflix:
- Visit Netflix.com/redeem
- Find the gift card code on the back of the card. For eGift cards, the code should be on the email or receipt issued.
- Enter the code in the area provided
- Click on the redeem button
- Enter the email address connected to your account or open an account if you are a new user.
- A confirmation page should pop, and you can start streaming your favorites
3. Netflix’s popularity: Netflix has over 200 million paid subscribers across about 190 countries. This extreme popularity that Netflix portrays, makes it a perfect gift for anybody, regardless of their location or stream site preference.
There is a high probability that the person you will be gifting will find it valuable and timely. That is because almost everybody streams videos on the app regularly.
4. Card can be used even after cancellation: whether you are making use of the Netflix gift card yourself or you are giving it to a friend, the gift card remains useful even after first use. The card is not a one-off card. As soon as the user cancels the card from an account, its remaining balance can be redeemed on other Netflix accounts. However, the remaining value on the card is not convertible to cash, it can only be used to purchase a subscription.
Now you know about Netflix gift cards. I’ve you checked out Gift cards Hub gift cards exchange rates
About NordStrom Gift Cards
Nordstrom, Inc. is an American Departmental chain store dealing in several household and fashion items. It started as a shoe store in the early 20th century but has evolved into a retail store with various departments across the united states and Canada. Their dealings include jewelry, cosmetics, handbags, footwear, fragrance, and accessories departments. Recent stores offer restaurants, furnishing services, and wedding departments.
Across 32 American states and 3 Canadian provinces, Nordstrom retail stores steadily offer good customer service. Similar stores like Amazon, Walmart, and eBay issue gift cards to their customers to aid easy and cashless transactions. Nordstrom’s online and conventional stores also embrace the technology of gift cards.
Gift cards are electronic cards issued by various retailers and are used to make payments for goods purchased. As the name Gift card implies, we use them as substitutes for physical gift-giving. They also serve as a substitute for cash when you get stuff at the stores where cards are accepted.
Nordstrom gift cards come both in physical plastic cards and eGift cards. They are available in various designs to suit proper gifting purposes.
One thing about Nordstrom is that they have something for everyone. Their stores and services cut through the needs of men, women, teenagers, and even kids. From luxury designer shoes, clothes, and bags for all age groups to household furniture, restaurant, and wedding services.
About Nordstrom Gift Cards
How to purchase and send Nordstrom gift cards | About Nordstrom gift cards
To purchase Nordstrom gift cards, you can visit their website store at http://shop.giftcards.nordstrom.com. You can get the Nordstrom plastic physical gift card as well as the eGift card on their website. Their gift cards are also physically purchased at Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack stores in Canada and the united states.
There are absolutely no extra fees whatsoever attached to purchasing Nordstrom gift cards. The amount paid by the purchaser is what is loaded on the card and is available to make payments for transactions. You can get a gift card for as low as $5 to effect payment for your favorite items that are allowed for purchase at accepted stores and online markets.
Purchasers can make use of various payment methods to make payments for their gift cards. Whether you will be getting the physical card or the electronic card, you can make payments using your credit card, debit card, or pay by cash in the case of conventional purchases.
People are often concerned with how much they will be spending on shipping their cards to their respective locations. The courier service determines the shipping fee.
If you order a traditional Nordstrom gift card from anywhere in the US, you might have to pay $10 to speed up delivery, but standard shipping is free. For Canadians who make gift card orders, the Express Saver Service is employed and is free as well.
Where do I redeem my Nordstrom gift card? – About Nordstrom Gift Cards
Nordstrom gift cards are redeemable both at physical stores and online. Some of the accepted stores and sites that are certified are across the US, Canada and other accepted locations are:
2. Nordstrom Rack stores
Note: Other sites redeem Nordstrom gift cards. However, card-owners should be careful of where they redeem their cards to avoid being defrauded of their funds. proper research and information security measures should be considered before such action is taken. Also, avoiding problems of no full disclosure, purchasers should patiently go through the terms and conditions provided.
Features of Nordstrom Gift cards | About Nordstrom gift cards
1. Fees and Expiration: there are no extra fees associated with purchasing the gift cards, and cards do not expire. Nordstrom traditional gift cards and eGift cards remain valid and can be used for purchase till their balance is used up.
2. Card replacement: stolen, damaged, or misplaced gift cards can be replaced if adequate proof of purchase is provided. Nordstrom will not be responsible for unreported lost or stolen cards. You should treat your gift cards as your physical cash. In cases of theft or misplacement, the card owner should immediately complain to the customer care service.
3. Security: Many are worried about the security situation that is accompanied by the Nordstrom gift cards. That should not be a problem because all Nordstrom gift card purchase is powered by CashStar. It is a very reliable payment network.
During the process of purchasing the card, all transaction information is secured with HTTPS, which is a secured protocol with secure socket layer (SSL). This technology ensures the safety of their customer’s financial detail and protects them from potential internet fraud and identity theft via their website.
4. Balance inquiry: Gift card balances can be requested from a salesperson at any Nordstrom local store. Customers can also inquire about their card balance by visiting nordstrom.com/giftcard or call customer care.
About Google Play Card
There is more to Google Play than a massive app store; it’s also a music subscription service, a store, and a video store. Thus, Google Play gift cards make excellent gifts, but you can use them for so much more. Unfortunately, since Google Play disables Google Play accounts for underage users, you may be limited to using Google Play gift cards only to purchase content without giving your munchkins access to your credit card. This guide will explain everything you need to know about Google Play cards.
Google Play eGift Cards are digital gift cards loaded with a pre-set amount such as a monetary value on Google Play. It can be redeemed online only at Google Play’s official website to purchase Google Play merchandise.
Where to buy google play cards – About google play card
One store you cannot purchase Google Play gift cards from is Google Play itself. Google Play doesn’t sell gift cards on its website or app anymore, but no worries! You can buy Google Play gift cards online from dozens of retailers, and finding where to purchase them is much simpler than you think, whether you live in the U.S., U.K., or Canada.
Whether you receive or give a physical or digital gift card, you can redeem it in the same way.
How to receive Google Play eGift cards
After placing an order to purchase your google play gift cards, the online retailer will send the gift cards to your email. This email will contain a message from the online retailer as well as a picture. Also, the email will contain a link to where you will gain access to the eGift card. If you do not find this message in your primary inbox folder, you can check your spam box.
When you receive this mail, you can click on the link attached to it. The link will take you to a webpage where you can either be used physically or printed or even redeemed.
In a case where you do not receive the mail in time, you can rest assured that the gift card will be delivered within 24 hours. If the google play card is not delivered within 24 hours, you can consult with the customer care service for further assistance.
Before consulting customer care, you can have the email address and the transaction’s invoice number in hand to fast-track the consultation.
Google Play gift cards cannot be reloaded after they’ve been used. Once it has been redeemed and used, the validity has been expired. In this case, we advise you to keep the gift cards until you are certain you are ready to redeem them. This way, the items you will purchase will meet up your needs.
With google play gift cards, you can select the date when you want it to be delivered to your mail or the recipient’s email. By default, the current date is set, which means if you do not select another date, the online retailer will send the card within 24 hours.
How to redeem a Google Play Card – About google Play card
Although the google play gift card cannot be purchased on the google play platform, it can be redeemed on the google play platform. Here are step by step instructions on how to redeem a google gift card on google play:
- Install the Google Play Store app or visit Google’s Play website on your phone.
- On the top right corner, tap your profile picture.
Pay and subscriptions can be found by tapping the icon.
To redeem a gift code, tap the Redeem gift code icon.
On your physical gift card or in the e-mail sent to you with your digital gift card, you’ll find the 16-digit code written beneath the SCRATCH TO REVEAL CODE strip.
- You can scan your physical gift card rather than pecking the code in yourself by tapping Scan Gift Card.
- Then tap Redeem.
- Confirm the account you want to redeem the gift card to by tapping Confirm.
The redemption menu can be exited by tapping “Not now”
About Visa Gift Cards
Gift cards are a technology used by retailers. They allow customers to buy things or even give money to friends and families both online and conventionally. Amongst many issuers of the gift card are Visa. They offer gift cards of two variants – physical plastic gift cards and eGift cards (digital).
Each type comes with a wide range of designs, benefits, and features. Visa gift cards can be a useful substitute for physical cash for gift giving and making a purchase in accepted stores. Visa Gift cards and issued and accepted at all merchant stores that accept Visa debit cards.
How Visa gift cards work – About Visa gift cards
Visa gift cards are loaded with a value following the purchaser’s preference. The amount loaded at the point of purchase is the maximum amount that can be spent by the purchaser while making use of the card. There are no overdrafts or card loans.
To purchase items online and at physical stores, ensure the amount you are having on your card is enough to service your bill. Should in case your balance is not enough to make payment for your purchase, inform the merchant. You might probably have to complete the payment with cash or get another card if you choose to.
Visa gift cards can be used anonymously. So, even when the purchaser’s name or identity is not spelled on the card, it can still be used to complete transactions. As far as the user signs at the back of the card and it matches that on the receipt, merchants will accept and clear transactions made using the card.
Purchasers should write down their card numbers and keep them in a safe place in the event of theft or loss of card. Append your signature at the back on the signature panel. It prevents other people from making use of your card without your consent.
How to activate your Visa gift card – About visa gift cards
Similar to debit and credit cards, gift cards are activated before use. Most Visa gift cards are activated at purchase and immediately ready to use. For some that are not activated at purchase, purchasers should find a sticker with a toll-free number and instructions on how to go about it.
1. Easy to use: you pretty much only have to present the card to the merchant and sign the purchase receipt to use it. Other cards require more processes before authentication is done and payments are verified. However, some people complain that card balance is usually hard to exhaust, especially when there is only about $10 to $5 remaining.
2. Wide range of acceptability: unlike Amazon, Walmart, eBay, and a few others gift cards, Visa gift cards are not restricted to a particular store or business brand. Visa gift cards are accepted at any stores, gas station, restaurant, and agency where Visa prepaid and debit cards are accepted.
Visa cards are accepted at millions of locations within and outside the US. They are redeemed both online and at physical retail stores.
3. Security: Visa gift cards are secure in the event of theft or card misplacement. Lost or stolen cards can be replaced upon request to get back the money value left on your card. Purchasers do not have to worry about losing their funds because they can no longer find their cards.
Beneficiaries of Visa gift cards should write down their card number and keep them safe. Should in case the card gets lost, they can be replaced when the card is registered and the card number can be presented.
4. Non-reloadable: Visa gift cards can not be reloaded after exhausting the amount you got at purchase. The card is practically useless as soon as the balance thereon is used up. However, you may keep your card in case you might need to return goods for credit.
5. International acceptability: your Visa gift cards are not limited to the country you reside in. They are accepted locally and internationally across various states and countries.
As long as the store or agency accepts visa cards, your transaction will have no problem. Transactions made in other currencies will be converted based on the prevailing exchange rate. International dealings may attract an international transaction fee of 1% or more.
6. No financial statements are issues: Statements are not generated monthly, quarterly, Biannually, or annually. If need be to check your card balance, take a look at the back of the card. You should find a toll-free number you can call to discover your balance. Asides from that, you can check online by visiting the issuer’s site with your 16-digit card number, and pin.
Places where Visa gift cards are issued
The following are places where electronic Visa gift cards and physical plastic gift cards are issued:
Online: GiftCards.com and Giftcardmail are some great places to buy online.
Stores: Best stores to buy Visa gift cards include Safeway, Staples, Ahold, Giant Eagle Gift Cards, Meijer, Kroger Gift Cards, etc.
Banks: Not all banks issue Visa gift cards. Visit your bank to know if you can get a Visa gift card and what benefits are available to you.
EBay gift cards are trendy gift items. They range in different amounts and are used to purchase any item on eBay. They are sold across retail outlets and also on eBay.
Over the years, gift card usage has become increasingly popular as regards gifting. Most people now avoid the hassle of buying gift items and having to worry about the perfect gift by giving out gift cards. Online stores such as eBay and Amazon have adopted gift cards to boost their market sales. While some gift cards have a stipulated expiry date, others do not.
eBay issues their gift cards through their website or in retail stores. It is one of the popular gift cards in the US.
Features of eBay Gift Cards – about eBay gift card
- Ebay cards can be bought Physically and Online
As with other gift cards, an eBay gift card can be purchased at retail stores. The gift card can also be bought online via eBay or PayPal. The gift card bought online is called the eBay Digital Card.
The eBay gift card contains the redemption code which is redeemed at checkout on https://eBay.com and other trusted websites that are into the business of redeeming gift cards. It cannot be redeemed in a physical store.
- A PayPal Account is Required
To use your eBay gift card, you must have a PayPal account. When you want to make purchases using the gift card, one of the security policies is that you must have your bank account attached to your PayPal account.
When you make a purchase using the gift card code, you can only check out by logging into your PayPal account.
- Only US Addresses are Allowed
The eBay gift card works with only addresses in the USA. To redeem the gift card, you must have an eBay account registered in the US and a US shipping address. The gift cards are not redeemable outside the US.
There are certain restrictions when using the eBay gift card. These restrictions include:
– You cannot use the gift card to pay the eBay service charges.
– You cannot use the card to buy gift cards (eBay or others) or to purchase coupons.
– You cannot redeem more than $1000 worth of gift cards per day or $1500 worth of gift cards in a calendar month.
– You can only redeem four gift cards in a single transaction.
– The eBay gift card is not redeemable for cash, only for item purchases on eBay.
Some of the benefits of the eBay gift cards | About eBay gift card
- It can be Used to Purchase anything on eBay
There are no restrictions on the kind of items that can be purchased using the redeemed gift cards. If the price of the items corresponds with the balance of the gift card, you are good to go.
It is one of the reasons why gift cards are very valuable as gifts. The recipient of the gift can purchase whatever item that matches the value of the gift card on eBay. eBay being one of the largest e-commerce platforms in the world means you can get almost anything.
- No Expiry Date
The amount on the gift card does not expire. If you possess an unused eBay gift card for years, the worth of it will remain valid.
If there’s a remaining balance on the gift card, it will remain valid. However, you will have to use the remaining balance on the same account you used to do the first transaction.
- It is Replaceable and Refundable
If you bought an item you don’t like with an eBay gift card, and you return the item, a refund is to be made back to your gift card. However, there is no cash refund for gift cards.
If your unused gift card went missing, it could be replaced by simply providing proof of purchase and the gift card number. If you scratched off the code from the card, you can get the code back by providing some information that will be required from you on eBay.com
- Can be Used Multiple Times
A single eBay gift card can be used multiple times as long as there is a balance remaining on it. You can also use as much as four gift cards on a single transaction.
Conclusion; An eBay gift card is a worthy gift item, and you can purchase almost anything with it. However, you should be wary of the platforms where you input your card code as some websites are fraudulent.