How to Redeem Sephora Gift Card for Naira
Sephora is a French beauty retailing company with stores in different parts of the world. They sell products from almost 3000 beauty brands along with their products.
The company opened its flagship store in 1997 in Champs Elysees in France. Since they started in France, they have operated over 400 stores in North America. In the USA, Sephora is located in every JC Penney store. They also have stores in the KSA and the UAE. Today they operate over 2000 stores in 33 countries worldwide.
The Sephora gift cards are used to purchase products from any of the Sephora stores and their online store. There are different Sephora gift cards, such as the e-Gift card, Classic Gift Card, and the corporate gift card. Each gift card has its peculiarities; for example, the e-Gift card is issued by a third-party company (Cashstar).
– They can be gotten in online and brick-and-mortar stores.
– They occur in different currencies (Sephora management in different countries issue gift cards in their local currencies).
– The US Sephora gift cards range from $10 to $250.
Sephora gift cards are a great gift choice for people who have an interest in beauty and makeup. People also get free shipping from Sephora when they make orders above $50. It is why many people give Sephora gift cards as a gift; people get physical items when they order from Sephora.
In Nigeria, there are no Sephora outlets and no Sephora representatives. How can Nigerians redeem their Sephora gift cards? The best option is to convert the gift card to Naira. Fortunately, many businesses help people exchange their Sephora gift cards to Naira. However, people face lots of problems with scammers; and poor exchange rates when they try to sell their gift cards.
Giftcardshub: Best platform to convert Sephora gift card to Naira
There is a game-changer for converting your Sephora gift card and other gift cards to cash in Nigeria. It is thegiftcardhub.ng; we will review some of the reasons why Gift Card Hub is best for converting your gift cards to Naira.
First of all, their rate gives them an edge over gift card traders in Nigeria. Many people complain about losing as high as 50% of the original value when they convert their gift cards to Naira. The founders of Giftcardhub understand that people like to get decent returns from their gift cards. They offer fairly decent rates for the Sephora gift cards; you can check it out on their website.
Scammers have caused a breach of trust between gift card traders and their customers in Nigeria. However, there are still trustworthy gift card traders, and Giftcardhub has proven itself to be trustworthy. With standby technical support staff, customers can always lodge complaints and receive responses. The team at Giftcardhub prioritizes customer relationship management; they understand the sensitive nature of their transactions and handle them discreetly.
Giftcardhub is easy to use; the complexities in the system are reduced to the barest minimum to enable customers, make seamless transactions. The developers understand the concept of user satisfaction when respect to online platforms. It is why Giftcardhub is a very user-friendly platform. Customers are unlikely to use a platform they cannot understand; hence, the attention paid to the UX design for Giftcardhub was massive.
For online platforms, cybersecurity is a big deal. Some customers have reported cases where they had to block their ATM cards or close their bank accounts. They had to do so after their financial details were hacked from unsecured websites. Giftcardhub makes the online security of its users a priority. The platform was integrated with top-notch security architecture to ensure customers can put their financial details without regrets.
If you want to redeem your Sephora gift card for Naira, these are the steps to follow.
Step 1: Visit GIFTCARDHUB
Step 2: Click on login/register to sign up with GIFTCARDHUB
Step 3: Select the card you want to convert and check out the rate. For Sephora, select Sephora and the particular type of Sephora card you want to convert.
Step 4: Fill in the card details in the space provided
Step 5: Await confirmation; when the card has been confirmed, you will be credited instantly.
How to Redeem an Xbox gift card
Xbox is a video gaming company owned by Microsoft. They create gaming hardware (consoles, controllers, headsets, etc.) and gaming software; Xbox also runs an online streaming platform.
The Xbox gift card is for the purchase of items on the Xbox Store and the extension of Microsoft subscriptions. It is used to purchase applications and other entertainment content for sale in the Microsoft store. They occur in both physical and digital forms and can be gotten in both online and brick-and-mortar stores.
To use an Xbox gift card, you need to redeem the gift card to allow the value to reflect in your Xbox wallet. In this article, we will review the different ways of redeeming an Xbox gift card. Before we do that, here are some of the things to note about an Xbox gift card.
– The codes on the card contain 25 characters.
– They range from $1 to $100 (in the US)
– Xbox gift card also occurs in EUR and GBP.
– If left unused, they do not have an expiry date.
The Xbox gift card is a great gift choice for a gamer. Gamers can purchase add ons, XPs, and hardware to improve their gaming experience. Regular users of Microsoft can purchase items from the Microsoft store using a gift card.
- Different Ways to Redeem an Xbox Gift Card
The Xbox gift card can be redeemed on any device that supports the Xbox platform.
On your Xbox Series X/S or Xbox One– Sign in to your Xbox console with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with.
– On the Home screen, select the Store app.
– In the Store app on your console, press the View button on your controller to open the menu.
– Click on Redeem in the menu.
– Enter the code and follow the instructions that come up.
- From a Web Browser
You can redeem your Xbox gift card on any web browser by
– Visit redeem.microsoft.com on a web browser.
– Sign in to your Microsoft account.
– Input the 25-character code and follow the prompts that come up.
- On Windows 10
In Windows 10, the Microsoft Store is application software. You can redeem your gift card in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10.
– Sign in to your computer with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with.
– From the Start menu, open Microsoft Store.
– In the Microsoft Store, click on More.
– Click on Redeem a Code and fill in the code. Follow the prompts that come up afterwards.
- On your Android or Windows Mobile Device
– Open your Xbox application.
– Sign in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with.
– Click on the Menu button in the upper left corner
– Click on Microsoft Store from the dropdown list.
– Click on Redeem a code
– Enter the 25-character code and follow the instruction that comes up.
- On your iOS mobile device
On your Apple mobile device;
– Visit your browser
– Go to redeem.microsoft.com
– Sign in to your Microsoft account.
– Input the 25-character code and follow the prompts that come up.
- On the Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10
– Open Xbox Console Companion on your PC.
– Sign in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with.
– On the left navigation bar, click on Microsoft Store.
– Click on Redeem a Code
– Enter the 25-character code and follow the instruction that comes up.
- On your Xbox 360
– Sign in with the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with on your Xbox 360.
– Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller.
– Select Games and Apps, choose to Redeem a Code.
– Enter the 25-character code and follow the instruction that comes up.
How to redeem a Spotify gift card
One of the world’s most-used audio streaming platforms is Spotify. It provides a wide array of audio streaming services for music lovers. Spotify is used by over 300 million active streamers in different parts of the world and most of them use this platform for free. About 210 million people stream the latest music and other audios products for free on this platform, with over 150 million using the paid premium version.
To use Spotify’s premium paid package, users may need to pay for the service by choosing their preferred mode of payment. Credit cards, cash, debit cards, gift cards, etc. are various modes of paying for the premium plan on Spotify. The gift card option on Spotify is both a medium for payment and an amazing gift alternative for special occasions. Spotify gift cards can only be used to subscribe to the individual premium package. Other premium plans like; premium for students, premium duo, partner premium, and premium family can not be gotten using the Spotify gift card.
Beyond the free Spotify plan, there is also an offer for music lovers to enjoy a free trial for any of their favourite premium plans. It is a grave mistake to think that there is no difference between the free and premium Spotify plans. Users also enjoy access to over 50 million local and foreign songs while using the premium plan. Some other advantages like evading ads while listing to your music, premium quality audio, unlimited podcast, and music download are also available for premium users.
Free and premium Spotify is currently available and over 40 countries across the globe. According to reliable sources, they plan to expand to about 175 other countries in various countries and continents by the end of 2021. Spotify premium plan allows its users to stream music, podcasts, audiobooks, and also enjoy all these packages even when they leave their country to other countries. With all these exceptional offers, Spotify has become one of the best platforms to get audio lectures, music, audiobooks, podcasts, and other audio products, both for streaming and downloading.
If you have a problem choosing a gift for your friends on their special day, there is no need to worry about that. People can offer Spotify gift cards as a gift for people who love to listen to the latest jazz and pop in the industry. Recipients can use them to get all the products and services available on Spotify. Gift cards are generally issued by stores, businesses, websites, banks, and other financial service companies. The gift card issuer specifies the platforms and places where their card can be used to purchase and used to acquire stuff. Spotify allows the purchase of their gift cards on spotify.com and selected physical stores.
Redeem your Spotify gift card
There are a few steps to redeeming a Spotify gift card. Firstly, gift card owners can only redeem their gift cards on spotify.com/redeem and not on the Spotify app. If you are to gift out a Spotify gift card and or receive one from a friend, ensure that the card you are receiving matches with the currency on your Spotify account.
Since Spotify is available for various countries, it also takes record of the currencies of those countries. Senders and recipients should ensure that the currency on the account using the card is the same as that which is on the card. The following are steps to follow to redeem your gift card:
- Log in to spotify.com/redeemFor those that do not have a Spotify account, can easily create one with a few details by visiting spotify.com
- Scratch off the cover on the PIN at the back of the card
- Enter the PIN at the back of the card or code from your receipt to the space provided
- Then click Redeem and your card fund will be credited to your Spotify account wallet
For Spotify eGift cards, the process is a bit different. Check out the following steps to know how you can redeem your eGift card on the website.
- Visit spotify.com/redeem
- Log in or create your Spotify account if you do not have one yet
- Enter the eCard number and other details as requested
- Click redeem or enter code and all the money value of the card will be directly transferred to your Spotify wallet.
Types of Spotify cards
Spotify issues three different types of cards; physical plastic card, digital card, and subscription card. The physical plastic gift card is the regular one that people can buy, use and gift physically. Digital gift cards are otherwise known as eGift cards or eCodes, depending on the card issuer. For Spotify, it is called an eGift card. They are issued, used, and transferred digitally.
eGift Cards are a great alternative for regular gift-giving. Gift givers can send in their gifts even at the last minute with eGift cards. They are sent to the purchaser’s email address or whatever email address that the purchaser puts in while purchasing the card. Both physical plastic cards and eGift cards are denominated in the currency and amount bought by the card owner i.e. $100, $200, etc.
Dissimilar to gift cards and eGift cards, subscription cards are denominated in months of service. Instead of money value, they are in durations like 12-months, 6-months, and so on with monetary value as well.
With The Gift Card Hub, there is always something for everyone!
6 Popular Gift cards in 2021;
Gift cards are easy ways to gift your loved ones. It saves you the stress of having to go to a physical store to shop or the stress of having to worry about getting the perfect gift. Gift cards are popular based on their demands and the number of things they can purchase.
Gifting Gift cards is a modern way of spicing up your gifting game. They are available both physically and digitally(e-codes). Physical ones are hard copies that can be redeemed in the physical store of the issuer. While e-codes are sent to the email of the purchaser. Different companies see gift cards as a strategy for driving sales. For example; Sephora, a popular store for cosmetics and beauty product have gift cards. This makes it easy to present a gift to your female friend or lover when you don’t know exactly which product is their favorite.
Gift cards can also be redeemed for cash when you don’t need them. Gift cards hub is one of the best platforms on which you can redeem gift cards to cash.
Here are some of the popular gift cards you should know.
Amazon Gift card;
- Amazon is one of the biggest eCommerce stores in the world. On Amazon, you can get almost anything( Clothes, baby products, home appliances, electronics, home beddings, computer accessories, etc). Amazon gift card ranges from $5 to $2000. They are not reloadable and are reusable. You can have a $500 amazon gift card and use it two or three times depending on if the item you want to purchase corresponds with your gift card balance. Amazon gift card is also available as e-codes. They do not expire. Another popular eCommerce store is eBay. Click here to learn more about Amazon gift cards.
Sephora Gift Card;
- Sephora is also one of the biggest outlets for beauty and personal care products like cosmetics, fragrances, skincare, lotions, etc. Sephora is the perfect store when considering getting a gift for a female friend or relative. The gift card ranges from as low as $10 to as high as $500. Sephora gift cards are available as physical cards and e-codes. You can check out Sephora website for amazing beauty products. Click here to know more about Sephora gift cards.
Xbox Gift card;
- Xbox is one of the biggest gaming brands in the world owned and managed by Microsoft. Xbox was launched in 2001 and has been making waves in the gaming world since then. Xbox offers both physical and digital codes. Xbox comprises five gaming consoles, an online video streaming service(Xbox network), and a game application. Another popular gaming gift card is the Steam gift card.
Nike Gift card;
- Nike is a popular multinational organization that deals with the design, development, and manufacturing of apparel, footwear, accessories, and offer services. Nike is the world’s biggest manufacturer and supplier of sports equipment, athletic shoes, and apparel. According to Wikipedia, in 2020, Nike was valued at over $32 Billion making it the most valuable sports brand among businesses. Nike gift cards are available physically and digitally (e-codes). They are reloadable and do not expire. If you are considering the best gift card for a sportsman or a sports fan or an athlete, a Nike gift card is your best bet.
Netflix Gift card;
- Netflix is a top American-based platform that provides subscription-based streaming services for films, television series, etc. Netflix is popular among movie lovers! Like every other gift card, the Netflix gift card is available as a physical card and e-code. They are not refundable and they do not expire. You can keep streaming movies on Netflix until your subscription runs out.
Spotify Gift card;
- Spotify is one of the largest audio streaming platforms. Spotify has about 400 million monthly active users. They have about 90 million records and songs licensed by owners across the world. Spotify subscription allows you to listen to songs and download music from the platform. Spotify gift cards are different from Spotify subscriptions. Spotify gift cards are non-refundable and do not expire.
Gift cards hub remains the best platform to redeem all your gift cards for cash. You need 3 simple steps to trading your gift cards for cash
Step 1 ) Log in to your Gift card hub account or register if you are a new user
Step 2) Select the gift you want to sell
Step 3 ) Wait till your card is confirmed and receive your payment.
Create account on Giftcardshub
Since 2017, Gift Cards Hub has been in the business of buying and selling gift cards at the most profitable rates. At Gift Cards Hub, we prioritize our customers! We ensure that every trade brings a smile to your face. We offer high rates, high profits, high speed, and high satisfaction. We offer a wide range of trade. We buy and sell Amazon, eBay, Target, Steam Wallet, Google play, OffGamers, Foot Locker, Visa, Nike, Sephora, Vanilla, G2A, American Express (AMEX), etc. One big advantage you’ll enjoy on Gift Cards hub is the “ease of trade”. You a enjoy an easy-to-use platform that loads with light speed to enable you to carry out your transactions in the least possible time.
5 simple steps to create an account on Gift Cards Hub
Step 1) Visit our website on Giftcardshub.com and click the “trade now” option.
Step 3) Welcome to Giftcards Hub
Features that make Gift Cards Hub stand out.
- Best trading rate; At Gift cards hub, we understand that everyone wants to make profit from their trade, that is why we have ensured that we make available the best market rates for every trade. For each gift card you trade, you get the best rates in the market. You can check out our rate calculator to confirm that we offer you the best rates.
- Referral Bonus; At Gift cards hub, you get #500 on every customer you refer with your unique referral link. Once your referee carries out a transaction, you automatically get #500 credited to your Gift Cards hub wallet.
- Ease of use; Gift card’s hub website is very easy to use for new gift card traders and professional traders. The website is mobile responsive and super fast to trade.
- 24/7 Customer support; Gift card’s Hub has a robust customer service department that works around the clock to ensure that all your questions and queries are promptly attended to. We understand that customers don’t like waiting for so long to get attended to. That is why we make sure that our support team is readily available to respond to you.
- Instant Payment; With Gift Cards Hub, there is no delay with payment. Once you submit your card, it will be processed instantly. Once your card is confirmed, your Gift card hub wallet will be credited immediately. You can also withdraw to your bank account immediately. Everything happens with light speed on gift cards on hub.
- Security; We understand that no one wants to get scammed of their gift card. That is why we have ensured to include extra security measures to safeguard your details. At Gift Cards Hub, we have a strong security firewall to keep scammers at bay. You can be sure that your transactions and financial details cannot be tampered with.
About Google Play Card
There is more to Google Play than a massive app store; it’s also a music subscription service, a store, and a video store. Thus, Google Play gift cards make excellent gifts, but you can use them for so much more. Unfortunately, since Google Play disables Google Play accounts for underage users, you may be limited to using Google Play gift cards only to purchase content without giving your munchkins access to your credit card. This guide will explain everything you need to know about Google Play cards.
Google Play eGift Cards are digital gift cards loaded with a pre-set amount such as a monetary value on Google Play. It can be redeemed online only at Google Play’s official website to purchase Google Play merchandise.
Where to buy google play cards – About google play card
One store you cannot purchase Google Play gift cards from is Google Play itself. Google Play doesn’t sell gift cards on its website or app anymore, but no worries! You can buy Google Play gift cards online from dozens of retailers, and finding where to purchase them is much simpler than you think, whether you live in the U.S., U.K., or Canada.
Whether you receive or give a physical or digital gift card, you can redeem it in the same way.
How to receive Google Play eGift cards
After placing an order to purchase your google play gift cards, the online retailer will send the gift cards to your email. This email will contain a message from the online retailer as well as a picture. Also, the email will contain a link to where you will gain access to the eGift card. If you do not find this message in your primary inbox folder, you can check your spam box.
When you receive this mail, you can click on the link attached to it. The link will take you to a webpage where you can either be used physically or printed or even redeemed.
In a case where you do not receive the mail in time, you can rest assured that the gift card will be delivered within 24 hours. If the google play card is not delivered within 24 hours, you can consult with the customer care service for further assistance.
Before consulting customer care, you can have the email address and the transaction’s invoice number in hand to fast-track the consultation.
Google Play gift cards cannot be reloaded after they’ve been used. Once it has been redeemed and used, the validity has been expired. In this case, we advise you to keep the gift cards until you are certain you are ready to redeem them. This way, the items you will purchase will meet up your needs.
With google play gift cards, you can select the date when you want it to be delivered to your mail or the recipient’s email. By default, the current date is set, which means if you do not select another date, the online retailer will send the card within 24 hours.
How to redeem a Google Play Card – About google Play card
Although the google play gift card cannot be purchased on the google play platform, it can be redeemed on the google play platform. Here are step by step instructions on how to redeem a google gift card on google play:
- Install the Google Play Store app or visit Google’s Play website on your phone.
- On the top right corner, tap your profile picture.
Pay and subscriptions can be found by tapping the icon.
To redeem a gift code, tap the Redeem gift code icon.
On your physical gift card or in the e-mail sent to you with your digital gift card, you’ll find the 16-digit code written beneath the SCRATCH TO REVEAL CODE strip.
- You can scan your physical gift card rather than pecking the code in yourself by tapping Scan Gift Card.
- Then tap Redeem.
- Confirm the account you want to redeem the gift card to by tapping Confirm.
The redemption menu can be exited by tapping “Not now”
About Visa Gift Cards
Gift cards are a technology used by retailers. They allow customers to buy things or even give money to friends and families both online and conventionally. Amongst many issuers of the gift card are Visa. They offer gift cards of two variants – physical plastic gift cards and eGift cards (digital).
Each type comes with a wide range of designs, benefits, and features. Visa gift cards can be a useful substitute for physical cash for gift giving and making a purchase in accepted stores. Visa Gift cards and issued and accepted at all merchant stores that accept Visa debit cards.
How Visa gift cards work – About Visa gift cards
Visa gift cards are loaded with a value following the purchaser’s preference. The amount loaded at the point of purchase is the maximum amount that can be spent by the purchaser while making use of the card. There are no overdrafts or card loans.
To purchase items online and at physical stores, ensure the amount you are having on your card is enough to service your bill. Should in case your balance is not enough to make payment for your purchase, inform the merchant. You might probably have to complete the payment with cash or get another card if you choose to.
Visa gift cards can be used anonymously. So, even when the purchaser’s name or identity is not spelled on the card, it can still be used to complete transactions. As far as the user signs at the back of the card and it matches that on the receipt, merchants will accept and clear transactions made using the card.
Purchasers should write down their card numbers and keep them in a safe place in the event of theft or loss of card. Append your signature at the back on the signature panel. It prevents other people from making use of your card without your consent.
How to activate your Visa gift card – About visa gift cards
Similar to debit and credit cards, gift cards are activated before use. Most Visa gift cards are activated at purchase and immediately ready to use. For some that are not activated at purchase, purchasers should find a sticker with a toll-free number and instructions on how to go about it.
1. Easy to use: you pretty much only have to present the card to the merchant and sign the purchase receipt to use it. Other cards require more processes before authentication is done and payments are verified. However, some people complain that card balance is usually hard to exhaust, especially when there is only about $10 to $5 remaining.
2. Wide range of acceptability: unlike Amazon, Walmart, eBay, and a few others gift cards, Visa gift cards are not restricted to a particular store or business brand. Visa gift cards are accepted at any stores, gas station, restaurant, and agency where Visa prepaid and debit cards are accepted.
Visa cards are accepted at millions of locations within and outside the US. They are redeemed both online and at physical retail stores.
3. Security: Visa gift cards are secure in the event of theft or card misplacement. Lost or stolen cards can be replaced upon request to get back the money value left on your card. Purchasers do not have to worry about losing their funds because they can no longer find their cards.
Beneficiaries of Visa gift cards should write down their card number and keep them safe. Should in case the card gets lost, they can be replaced when the card is registered and the card number can be presented.
4. Non-reloadable: Visa gift cards can not be reloaded after exhausting the amount you got at purchase. The card is practically useless as soon as the balance thereon is used up. However, you may keep your card in case you might need to return goods for credit.
5. International acceptability: your Visa gift cards are not limited to the country you reside in. They are accepted locally and internationally across various states and countries.
As long as the store or agency accepts visa cards, your transaction will have no problem. Transactions made in other currencies will be converted based on the prevailing exchange rate. International dealings may attract an international transaction fee of 1% or more.
6. No financial statements are issues: Statements are not generated monthly, quarterly, Biannually, or annually. If need be to check your card balance, take a look at the back of the card. You should find a toll-free number you can call to discover your balance. Asides from that, you can check online by visiting the issuer’s site with your 16-digit card number, and pin.
Places where Visa gift cards are issued
The following are places where electronic Visa gift cards and physical plastic gift cards are issued:
Online: GiftCards.com and Giftcardmail are some great places to buy online.
Stores: Best stores to buy Visa gift cards include Safeway, Staples, Ahold, Giant Eagle Gift Cards, Meijer, Kroger Gift Cards, etc.
Banks: Not all banks issue Visa gift cards. Visit your bank to know if you can get a Visa gift card and what benefits are available to you.
EBay gift cards are trendy gift items. They range in different amounts and are used to purchase any item on eBay. They are sold across retail outlets and also on eBay.
Over the years, gift card usage has become increasingly popular as regards gifting. Most people now avoid the hassle of buying gift items and having to worry about the perfect gift by giving out gift cards. Online stores such as eBay and Amazon have adopted gift cards to boost their market sales. While some gift cards have a stipulated expiry date, others do not.
eBay issues their gift cards through their website or in retail stores. It is one of the popular gift cards in the US.
Features of eBay Gift Cards – about eBay gift card
- Ebay cards can be bought Physically and Online
As with other gift cards, an eBay gift card can be purchased at retail stores. The gift card can also be bought online via eBay or PayPal. The gift card bought online is called the eBay Digital Card.
The eBay gift card contains the redemption code which is redeemed at checkout on https://eBay.com and other trusted websites that are into the business of redeeming gift cards. It cannot be redeemed in a physical store.
- A PayPal Account is Required
To use your eBay gift card, you must have a PayPal account. When you want to make purchases using the gift card, one of the security policies is that you must have your bank account attached to your PayPal account.
When you make a purchase using the gift card code, you can only check out by logging into your PayPal account.
- Only US Addresses are Allowed
The eBay gift card works with only addresses in the USA. To redeem the gift card, you must have an eBay account registered in the US and a US shipping address. The gift cards are not redeemable outside the US.
There are certain restrictions when using the eBay gift card. These restrictions include:
– You cannot use the gift card to pay the eBay service charges.
– You cannot use the card to buy gift cards (eBay or others) or to purchase coupons.
– You cannot redeem more than $1000 worth of gift cards per day or $1500 worth of gift cards in a calendar month.
– You can only redeem four gift cards in a single transaction.
– The eBay gift card is not redeemable for cash, only for item purchases on eBay.
Some of the benefits of the eBay gift cards | About eBay gift card
- It can be Used to Purchase anything on eBay
There are no restrictions on the kind of items that can be purchased using the redeemed gift cards. If the price of the items corresponds with the balance of the gift card, you are good to go.
It is one of the reasons why gift cards are very valuable as gifts. The recipient of the gift can purchase whatever item that matches the value of the gift card on eBay. eBay being one of the largest e-commerce platforms in the world means you can get almost anything.
- No Expiry Date
The amount on the gift card does not expire. If you possess an unused eBay gift card for years, the worth of it will remain valid.
If there’s a remaining balance on the gift card, it will remain valid. However, you will have to use the remaining balance on the same account you used to do the first transaction.
- It is Replaceable and Refundable
If you bought an item you don’t like with an eBay gift card, and you return the item, a refund is to be made back to your gift card. However, there is no cash refund for gift cards.
If your unused gift card went missing, it could be replaced by simply providing proof of purchase and the gift card number. If you scratched off the code from the card, you can get the code back by providing some information that will be required from you on eBay.com
- Can be Used Multiple Times
A single eBay gift card can be used multiple times as long as there is a balance remaining on it. You can also use as much as four gift cards on a single transaction.
Conclusion; An eBay gift card is a worthy gift item, and you can purchase almost anything with it. However, you should be wary of the platforms where you input your card code as some websites are fraudulent.
Amazon gift card is one of the most popularly traded gift cards because of the wide array of functions it performs. You can purchase hundreds of things with your amazon card, and this versatile nature has caused a sporadic increase in its demand over the years. Amazon gift cards are tradable cash cards gifted to loved ones for special occasions or any random reason. It is one step further from the traditional cards given on special days. Amazon gift cards are available at retail stores but can also be ordered online (digital gift cards or e-codes).
Here are things you should know about Amazon gift card.
Alternative to traditional gifts and cards;
Giving a gift can be a tedious chore. Gifting is a form of communication, and that is where choosing the right type of gift comes in. You want to select a gift that will pass the message you intend to communicate appropriately (could be an appreciation for a job well done, to exhibit care and affection, or to commemorate a particular season or occasion, etc).
Amazon gift card cuts through all of the bothers of gift-giving without coming off as being careless or thoughtless to the needs of your loved one. For relationships, it could be creatively used and is often seen as one of the best cards, especially when shopping for the opposite sex. People having issues with choosing the right gifts for their siblings can also try out nice Amazon gift cards.
You can choose a design
Ordering a gift card from Amazon comes with the option of selecting from different designs available to buyers as well and givers for various celebrations such as Mother’s Day, Birthday, Thank You, Wedding, Christmas, and so on.
You also have the option of adding a picture or mutually favorite animations to make the card more personal, fun, and precise. You could make your gift card one that suits every occasion!
You can choose the worth
Buyers of the Amazon gift card can choose the worth of their gift card, ranging from $5 to $2000. This is efficient in setting the budget on how much you are willing to let someone have without having to pay reluctantly if you went on regular shopping with them. Since you are not giving money out rightly, the recipient would have to accept it as a gift regardless of how much it is worth.
You can brand your gift card
Amazon gift cards could be branded specifically for use at various outlets such as restaurants, movie theatres, Uber, Netflix, Starbucks, Google, and others. Amazon practically just provides the platform for financing a card to aid flexible third-party payments. Bearers are left to the utilization and branding of their cards.
Gifting is well appreciated when it meets the exact need of the receiver. Gifting your loved ones a Starbucks Amazon gift card when they love coffee or sending them an Amazon Uber gift card that covers them for the month would be amazing and thoughtful. Branding the gift card shows you put some thought into the effort of selecting it.
You can choose delivery Type
With Amazon gift cards, you have the leverage to choose how your card will be delivered. People have the option of mailing the gift card to the desired destination, printing it at the comfort of their home, or having it as an eGift Card.
The e-Gift Card is a unique type that can be forwarded to the recipient’s mobile device wherever they are in the world. Its ease of transfer is seamless, passing effortlessly from sender to receiver without the hassle of shipping, time constraint, and distance. The user could also present the card and its pin as a mode of payment wherever they are.
How to use the Amazon gift card | About Amazon gift card
The Amazon gift card is an accepted monetary tender for various financial transactions with both public and private consent. They are accepted for transactions such as shopping for clothes and accessories, travels and hotels, restaurants and food, spas, entertainment, and stores including online stores such as Amazon.
Another upside of the Amazon gift card is its longevity and authenticity. An Amazon gift card does not expire, and the leftover balance from a transaction can be used in the future. It is one of the easiest alternatives to carrying and paying via cash.
Also, recipients of an Amazon gift card do not have to spend it immediately. Instead, they can save them on their Amazon account for future use should they wish it.
Card for cash – About Amazon gift card
Amazon gift cards could also be a brilliant way to store liquid cash. In actual sense, you could trade your gift card for cash. Some organizations and persons trade in various gift cards including the Amazon gift card for cash, whether at hand or in your bank account.
Exchange rates for Amazon cards are usually standard and non-negotiable. Other platforms perform converting gift cards to cash. When wanting to trade your gift card for cash, it is important to note that you use tested and trusted ones to avoid not being defrauded of your gift cards sent from friends and loved ones.
Gifthub is one of the platforms where you can trade your gift cards for cash at the best rates. We offer swift and fast payments once your card has been confirmed.
About e-codes | What are e-codes
The steady evolvement of technology has cut across all facets of life, even down to our day-to-day activities. The improvement in technology has led to innovation in different fields, better communication means, cost efficiency, time-saving, easy accessibility, etc. Gift cards are a form of prepaid debit cards loaded with funds for future use. They can be used to make payments at retail stores, gas stations, hotels, restaurants, etc. Gift cards are purchased physically. Due to technological advancement, e-codes were introduced.
E-codes also referred to as virtual gift cards or digital rewards, are delivered through SMS, email address, or specific applications. E-codes serve as a perfect replacement for those who want to get a gift card but do not have the time to get at a store physically. As easy and convenient this seems, due care has to be put in place to ensure that one doesn’t get scammed. Because e-cards are mostly traded online, it becomes very prone to fraudulent activities.
Here are some of the usefulness and shortfall of E-gift cardshttps://www.instagram.com/giftcardshub_ng/
Advantages | About e-codes
Convenience; the ease attached to getting e-gift cards has been one of its most significant advantages. The stress and time wasted on having to go to a physical store to get it is avoided. E-gift cards can be processed and received comfortably anywhere and any time. They are easy to deliver.
Security; one of the disadvantages of physical cards is the ability to unveil the codes before it reaches its owner. Some scammers get to secretly open the seal of the cards to copy the codes, which eventually makes it useless to the end-users. For e-codes, the codes are delivered directly to your email or phone or through an application. This makes it secure and reliable.
Cost-Effective; the extra cost associated with moving to a physical store to purchase gift cards or having them delivered to you or your recipient is avoided. The gift card you intend to purchase will be delivered to your email or through an app. This has further encouraged the usage of gift e-codes.
Presentable; one of the significant importance of gifting is having your recipient appreciate and value whatever you are presenting to them. Therefore, the issue of deciding the appropriate gift becomes a major challenge. Gift card has overtime solved the problem of value and general acceptability. E-codes now makes it much easier and presentable because of their universal acceptability. It’s a 21st century way of presenting a gift.
Easy to keep; one of the issues with gift cards is placing them wrongly and searching when you need them. E-codes are sent to you by email or phone or through an application. Once you don’t have these details shared with anyone, your e-codes are safe and can be used anytime you need them.
As countless as the advantages of E-codes are, there are certain shortfalls discovered over time. – About e-codes
The issue of wrong email; one of the common issues with e-code is sending the codes to the wrong email address or an invalid email. If the case is sending it to a wrong email, the card can be redeemed by the recipient before it gets traced, and this can be a significant loss. So you want to be extra careful before sending out your email.
Online fraud; Email, social media accounts, phone numbers, etc are requested to enable you get a new code if the previous one is lost or forgotten. However, this can make you a major target if you are falling into the hand of scammers.
The issue of not being able to redeem at physical stores; One other challenge of e-gift cards is not being able to spend all e-gift cards in person. Some companies can tell the difference between gift cards purchased physically and online. Some retail stores also do not allow e-gift cards to be spent in physical stores (used only online).
Easy to forget; having physical cards for sure makes it easier for you to remember you have a gift card. E-codes sometimes get overlooked because we don’t get to see them frequently.
Sometimes not presentable; e-codes doesn’t come with the regular packaging that accompanies physical cards. E-codes often seem unpresentable, especially when gifting a middle-aged person or gifting for a significant occasion.