Convert iTunes Gift Card To Naira: iTunes gift card is an alternative to debit/credit card in Apple’s apps and entertainment marketplace. However, you can also convert the iTunes gift card to Naira by selling it on a gift card exchange platform. The exchange rate depends on the type of iTunes gift card you want to exchange however, the exchange platform you sell your gift card to also plays a major role in determining the conversion rate of the gift card. When you convert your iTunes gift card to Giftcardshub; the Coolest platform to buy and sell gift cards of any kind, you will get the best value for your iTunes card.
Here are rates offered by Giftcardshub for different types of iTunes gift cards:
– USA iTunes physical, $1oo – $499 — N280/$
– USA iTunes physical, small denomination ($25, $50, $75) — N260/$
– USA iTunes e-code, $50 – $500 — N260/$
– UK iTunes physical, $100 – $200 — N390/$
– Australia iTunes, $50 – $200 — N160/$
– Canadian iTunes, $100 — N100/$
– German iTunes, 50 – 500 – N310/$
– iTunes gift cards $100 and $200 only – N300/$
You can use the rate calculator on our website to calculate the value of other gift cards like Amazon gift cards, Footlocker gift cards, Google Play gift cards and the like.
Convert iTunes Gift Card To Naira
Reasons you should convert your gift cards at Giftcardshub:
- Exchange rate: we offer one of the most favourable rates in the gift card exchange market; you can confirm this by checking the rates for various gift cards using the coin calculator embedded on our platforms. When you trade your gift cards for Naira with us, you will get the best value for your card. You can access our service via our website and mobile app. Download our mobile app on Google Play Store and App Store.
- Stress-free: We have designed both our web app and mobile app to aid easy navigation on the platforms. With an excellent User Interface and User Experience design practice, you can easily convert your gift cards on the platform within a few clicks. We promise a hassle-free trading experience on our platforms.
- Security: With our top-notch security system, funds in your Giftcardshub wallet are safe and secure. Your profile dashboard is where you trade your gift cards and perform all necessary transactions to get your money in your bank, so you can trust the system to have an industry certified security standard to make sure your data is secured.
- Transaction Time: The time to verify the authenticity of gift cards varies from one and another, however, you can be rest assured to receive your funds within the least possible time.
How to sell your iTunes gift card on Giftcardshub
- You start by creating an account or logging in if you already have an account.
- Proceed to the sell gift cards trade page and select Amazon as the preferred gift card option.
- You can further specify more details relating to your card in the gift card field.
- Enter the amount of the card you are willing to trade.
- Upload the card picture or type in the code where necessary.
- Your trade will be received by our team and payment will be disbursed into your account in no time.
How to redeem an iTunes gift card with your iPad or iPhone.
- Find the 16-digit code on the back of the card. For some gift cards, you might need to peel or gently scratch off the label to see the code.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the App Store app.
- At the top of the screen, select the sign-in button or your photo.
- Select Redeem Gift Card or Code. If you don’t see Redeem Gift Card or Code, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Select Use Camera and follow the instructions on the screen. If you have trouble redeeming the card, select “You can also enter your code manually,” then follow the instructions on the screen.
- select Done.
How to redeem an iTunes gift card on your Mac
- Find the 16-digit code on the back of the card. For some gift cards, you might need to peel or gently scratch off the label to see the code.
- On your Mac, open the App Store.
- Click your name or the sign-in button in the sidebar.
- Click Redeem Gift Card.
- Click Use Camera and follow the instructions on the screen. If you have trouble redeeming the card, click “You can also enter your code manually,” then follow the instructions on the screen.
How to redeem an iTunes gift card on your Android device
- Find the 16-digit code on the back of the card.
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Tap the menu button, then tap Account.
- Tap Redeem Gift Card or Code.
- Enter the 16-digit code. Then tap Redeem.
Convert iTunes Gift Card To Naira
iTunes Card In Naira: If you won’t be using your iTunes gift cards on the App Store, you can sell the gift card on gift card exchange platforms for cash in your local currency. One of the most important things to consider is the exchange rate offered before selling on a platform. At Giftcardshub, we offer one of the best exchange rates in the gift card exchange market. The current exchange value of a £100 UK iTunes gift card is N39,000, this value is based on the rate calculator of Giftcardshub Exchange
iTunes is Apple’s marketplace for all sorts of media, software, and entertainment. If you’ve been given an iTunes gift card, you can use it to purchase apps, books, music, movies, and more.
iTunes gift card is the equivalent of cash spent on Apple’s marketplace to purchase apps, books, music, movies and more.
They exist in two forms;
- Itunes physical gift card: These are plastic cards purchased from convenience stores such as Walmart, Target, Walgreen, etc.
- Itunes E-code: These are codes purchased online and sent to the buyer’s email address. You can buy iTunes e-codes at the Apple store.
iTunes is Apple’s marketplace for all sorts of media, software, and entertainment. If you have an iTunes gift card, you can use it to purchase apps, books, music, movies, and more.
iTunes Card In Naira
Once redeemed, you can spend iTunes credit on these services:
- Apps and games from the iOS App Store and Mac App Store, including Apple Arcade subscriptions.
- Music, TV shows, and movies from iTunes or the Apple TV app.
- Books from Apple Books.
- Subscriptions that normally charge your iTunes accounts, such as Apple TV+ or Apple News+.
- iCloud storage space upgrades.
– $100 Amazon gift card in Naira
The current price of a $100 Amazon gift card in Naira, according to the Giftcardshub exchange rate, is N33,000 for the cash receipt. You can check for other gift card prices with the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator.
– $500 Australian iTunes gift card in Naira
The current price of a $500 Australian iTunes gift card in Naira, according to the Giftcardshub exchange rate, is N80,000. You can check for other gift card prices with the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator.
– $100 Canadian iTunes gift card in Naira
The current price of a $100 Canadian iTunes gift card in Naira, according to the Giftcardshub exchange rate, is N50,000. You can check for other gift card prices with the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator.
– 100 German iTunes gift card in Naira
The current price of a 100 German iTunes gift card in Naira, according to the Giftcardshub exchange rate, is N31,000. You can check for other gift card prices with the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator.
– $500 Sephora gift card in Naira
The current price of a $50 Sephora gift card in Naira, according to the Giftcardshub exchange rate, is N180,000 for the physical gift card, while the e-code is N145,000. You can check for other gift card prices with the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator.
– $100 eBay gift card in Naira
The current price of a $200 eBay gift card in Naira, according to the Giftcardshub exchange rate, is N32,000 for the physical gift card, and the price of the e-code is N28,000. You can check for other gift card prices with the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator.
– $50 US Google Play Gift card in Naira
The current price of a $50 US Google Play gift card in Naira, according to the Giftcardshub exchange rate, is N16,500 for the physical gift card, and the price of the e-code is N15,500. You can check for other gift card prices with the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator.
Why use an iTunes gift card
- The Itunes gift card is flexible: The flexibility of the iTunes card allows it to be used by anyone, both ios and android users. For movies enthusiast, an iTunes card can be used to purchase movies on Apple TV as well as music on Apple music. For book lovers, you can browse through a massive library of books on Apple Books, make a choice and purchase as many as you want with the gift card. For game enthusiasts, the iTunes gift card offers the opportunity to download premium games to keep you entertained.
- iTunes never expires: Most gift cards have an expiry date, but an iTunes card isn’t one of them. Holding an iTunes gift card, therefore, brings certainty and the assurance that your card would always be there. Peradventure there are problems with redeeming your gift card, chances you didn’t get it from a good seller are high. Redeeming your credit on this card is a direct process as long as you are sure it is an Apple Store Gift Card with a 16-digit code.
iTunes Card In Naira
iTunes Gift Cards Online To Naira: Did you know that the iTunes gift card is the most popular in Nigeria??? Have you wondered where to convert your iTunes gift card to Naira at a mouth-watering rate?? To even start with, do you know what a gift card is and how you can come to own one? To get answers to these questions, tag along as we enlighten you.
What is a Gift card?
A gift card contains specific funds that you can use for purchases at strategic locations within a set time (expiration date). Gift cards work just like your bank debit card, which can perform many physical or e-based transactions. Gift cards are of two types: open-loop and closed-loop gift cards. The open-loop is widely accepted at many places (if not everywhere). You can also reload it after using up the funds. Examples include the Visa card and Mastercard.
You can use the open-loop cards anywhere the brand is available. They can be used at filling stations, shopping, making online transactions, and even better, making withdrawals via ATM. Despite the unlimited benefits of open-loop cards, they have certain limitations that scar their usefulness.
- One is the activation fee incurred for procuring the card for usage. Depending on the brand policy, the activation fee is often priced at $5, which isn’t so for closed-loop gift cards.
- Another disadvantage is the time limitation. Open-loop Gift cards have an expiry date after which you didn’t meet can cause fund wastage. Many people are guilty of this because they forget to use the card before the due date and waste the money.
They can only accept closed-loop Gift cards at strategic locations and retail shops. Unlike the open-loop card, you can only use them for a certain brand purchase and not beyond. Examples include:
- The iTunes gift cards.
- Amazon gift cards.
- Starbucks gift cards.
- Sephora gift cards.
- Nike gift cards.
They are the most common type of gift card. To make this much more straightforward, You can only use an Amazon gift card to purchase Amazon products at their retail store and nowhere else. However, unlike the open-loop card, they do not attract any activation fee in which only the funds available in the card are used up. They also have some shortcomings, which include:
- Limitations on what to buy: You may not be interested in purchasing the products offered by the brand issuing the card.
- Once you misplace the card, you can’t retrieve it unless you remember the number and some details about the card.
- The card attracts some inordinate fee for not using the card for a long time or at all (This applies to both the open-loop and closed-loop cards)
With all this disability of gift cards, does that mean your gift card is useless and is better off inactivated? Not at all; you can exchange your gift card to Naira in no time on http://giftcardshub.com.ng. We offer a juicy exchange rate for your iTunes gift card and other gift cards swiftly.
How to purchase and Email an iTunes gift card – iTunes Gift Cards Online To Naira
To purchase an iTunes gift card is quite easy; follow the steps below.
- Go to your web browser and visit the website www.Apple.Com.
- Scroll down and click on “shop and learn” afterward, you see the last option showing Gift cards; tap it.
- Choose any design of your choice and select the gift card amount you want
- Then you give the necessary personal details such as the receiver’s name and email address and the sender’s name and address.
- Enter a personal message which is optional but safe to ensure security.
- Tap add to bag and check out.
- After you check out, sign in to your Apple ID and give an accurate billing information
- Give your credit card details and continue.
After a few hours of delivering it to you or the card recipient, an email is sent to the receiver to get the card manually or as an e-gift card.
How to sell your iTunes gift card to Naira
Imagine being given an iTunes card, and you need urgent cash to get other important things. Giftcardshub got you covered. We offer a good exchange rate for your iTunes gift card and one of the best there is.
How to use Giftcardshub
- Visit http://giftcardshub.com.ng or download Giftcardshub app
- Click on the trade now button and sign up giving the required details
- After registration completion, sign in and choose iTunes gift card
- Choose the type of iTunes gift card
- And proceed to trade card
- Input the card details and
iTunes Gift Cards Online To Naira
You can sign up on our website http://giftcardshub.com.ng and check our rate calculator to observe our services’ good rates. We do not exchange only iTunes gift cards but a variety of gift cards that you can check through as you go through our website. Once you give the details required, we ensure payment as soon as possible, and you get to come back to enjoy more of our services. Get started now to enjoy Guftcardshub….
iTunes Gift Cards Online To Naira
How much is a $200 iTunes gift card in Naira?
200 iTunes gift card in Naira: The current price for a $200 iTunes gift card in Naira according to the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator is N54,000 for physical while E-code is N50,000. Use the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator to check for other gift cards’ prices.
How much is a $200 Target gift card in Naira?
The current price for a $200 Target gift card in Naira according to the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator is N64,000. Use the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator to check for other gift cards’ prices.
How much is a $100 OneVanilla gift card in Naira?
The current price for a $100 OneVanilla gift card in Naira according to the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator is N35,000. Use the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator to check for other gift cards’ prices.
How much is a $200 New Zealand Steam wallet gift card in Naira?
The current price for a $200 New Zealand Steam Wallet gift card in Naira according to the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator is N40,000 for physical while E-code is N36,000. Use the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator to check for other gift cards’ prices.
How much is a $200 Nordstorm gift card in Naira?
The current price for a $200 Nordstorm gift card in Naira according to the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator is N64,000. Use the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator to check for other gift cards’ prices.
How much is a $50 Xbox gift card in Naira?
The current price for a $50 Xbox gift card in Naira according to the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator is N16,000. Use the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator to check for other gift cards’ prices.
How much is a £100 UK iTunes gift card in Naira?
The current price for a £100 UK iTunes gift card in Naira according to the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator is N30,000 for physical while E-code is N25,000. Use the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator to check for other gift cards’ prices.
How much £100 UK Google play gift card in Naira?
The current price for a £100 UK Google play gift card in Naira according to the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator is N28,000. Use the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator to check for other gift cards’ prices.
How much is a $5oo Nike gift card in Naira?
The current price for a $500 Nike gift card in Naira according to the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator is N160,000. Use the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator to check for other gift cards’ prices.
How much is a $300 Amex Gold 3779 gift card in Naira?
The current price for a $300 Amex Gold 3779 gift card in Naira according to the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator is N108,000. Use the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator to check for other gift cards’ prices.
How gift cards work
A gift card is a form of payment that can be used to make purchases at retail stores, gas stations, restaurants, and other locations. You load money onto the card, which you or the gift card’s recipient can then spend at accepted locations.
Gift cards can be open-loop or closed-loop. An open-loop gift card can be used anywhere that brand of card is accepted. For example, if you have a gift card that’s branded with the Visa logo, you could use it to make purchases anywhere Visa is accepted.
A closed-loop card, on the other hand, can only be used at specific merchants. For instance, if you buy a gift card from Starbucks or Amazon, you or the gift card’s recipient would be able to use them to make purchases only at the retailer issuing the card.
How much is a $25 eBay gift card in Naira?
The current price for a $25 eBay gift card in Naira according to the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator is N14,000 for physical while E-code is N13,000. Use the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator to check for other gift cards’ prices.
How much is a $300 Sephora gift card in Naira?
The current price for a $300 Sephora gift card in Naira according to the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator is N105,000 for physical while E-code is N87,000. Use the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator to check for other gift cards’ prices.
How much is a $50 Nordstorm gift card in Naira?
The current price for a $50 Nordstorm gift card in Naira according to the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator is N14,000 for physical while E-code is N14,000. Use the Giftcardshub exchange rate calculator to check for other gift cards’ prices.
What is Giftcardshub?
Giftcardshub is one of the leading gift cards exchange platforms in Nigeria, they are known for their high exchange rate, timely release of funds and 24/7 customer service to help customers navigate their platforms. Visit giftcardshub.com.ng today to enjoy high returns on your gift cards and good customer relation.
200 iTunes gift card in Naira
Sell iTunes Gift Card for Cash Instantly: From this post, users will learn how to convert their gift cards into cash in Nigeria and Ghana. This post is a complete guide on how you can sell your iTunes gift card on GiftcardHub.
An iTunes gift card is a very versatile gift card; it can be used to purchase digital contents of all forms from the iTunes store and the Apple app store. However, its usefulness does not extend into Nigeria or Ghana. Therefore, if you own an iTunes gift card, what do you do? The card becomes valuable when you sell it for cash on the different platforms available.
GiftcardHub is one of the best platforms for converting gift cards to cash in Nigeria and Ghana. In this article, we will explain how to use GiftcardHub and give reasons why you should use this platform.
Follow us on this journey.
About iTunes Gift Card
Sell iTunes Gift Card for Cash Instantly
iTunes is a media company that was founded in 2001 by Apple Inc. It was initially founded to be a media player and library. However, iTunes has evolved into a digital content management utility even after incorporating internet radio services. Users of iTunes gain access to digital content by subscribing to the service. Since its inception, the services offered on iTunes include the Apple Music streaming platform, iTunes Podcasts, Beats One radio station, App Store, and Apple Books.
iTunes also contains the iTunes Music Store that allows users to buy and download songs. Nowadays, users can also purchase TV shows contents from the iTunes Store.
To enhance its sales, Apple offers iTunes gift cards that are used to make purchases on the Apple App Store, iTunes Store and to increase Apple iCloud storage. In 2020, Apple introduced a new gift card that was a merger of their Apple Store gift card and the iTunes gift card called Apple Gift Card. The presence of the Apple Gift Card does not invalidate the iTunes gift card; the iTunes gift card is available in different denominations and countries. The Apple Gift Card is available in the US only.
The iTunes gift cards are one of the most popular due to the volume of products available to you it. They occur in both digital and physical formats and can be gotten in both physical and online stores.
How to Sell your iTunes Gift Card for cash instantly
There are several gift card trading platforms in Nigeria and Ghana. The first step in selling your iTunes gift card is to choose your trader. I recommend GiftcardHub because we have a track record of rendering quality service.
The process of selling your iTunes gift card on GiftcardHub is a simple three-step process.
Register, Trade, Payment
For the first step, you need to sign up for the GiftcardHub process to carry out any transactions on the platform.
– On the homepage of the desktop website, click on Trade Now. It leads you to the sign-up page.
– If you have an account with GiftcardHub, click on Sign In instead. If not, fill in your detail in the fields provided.
When you have completed the step of registering on the GiftcardHub platform, the website leads you to your dashboard. The dashboard keeps a record of all your transactions on the GiftcardHub platform.
– From the dashboard page, select Continue to Trade Card.
– It leads you to the page where you input all the card details. In this case, you are selling an iTunes gift card. Select iTunes gift card and fill in the details of the card you are selling.
– Provide the image of the card in the field provided for validation purposes.
– Click on Place Order at the bottom of the page and wait for verification.
When the card is verified by the team, you will be credited to your GiftcardHub wallet. The step of verification is the longest of all the processes as it is the most delicate step. However, the period of verification does not exceed two hours.
After your GiftcardHub wallet has been credited, you can decide to transfer your fund to your bank account.
GiftcardHub, The Best Platform for Gift Card Trading – iTunes Gift Card for Cash Instantly
If you have been a victim of countless swindling and ripping off, we have brought a solution to you. The solution to slow response time during trades, low exchange rates, and poor customer relations. GiftcardHub has come with the solution to your troubles.
This post may probably sound like a snake oil salesman trying to market his goods. How about if our customers tell it? Check out some of the reviews on our app.
Michael O – “I had a super-fast transaction with GiftcardHub! And I like the user experience interface too”.
Oluwatobi O – “This is like the simplest to use trading platform ever built… I can’t believe it. Nice one guys”.
Click here to start trading on GiftcardHub.
iTunes Gift Card for Cash Instantly
Sell $100 iTunes gift card for cash
100 iTunes gift card in Naira: Itunes is Apple’s digital marketplace for various services such as music, movies, books, games, apps and other services. In the iTunes market, an iTunes gift card serves as digital money or some sort of payment system in the iTunes store (marketplace).
An iTunes gift card (usually labelled as an App Store & iTunes card) is pre-purchased credit for Apple’s various digital services. This includes the iTunes Store—Apple’s media and software marketplace where you can buy music, movies, apps, and more. You can also use iTunes gift cards to subscribe to Apple Music and other Apple services.
If you have an iTunes gif card you are willing to exchange for cash this means you are familiar with the digital exchange market in Nigeria. They are reasons you won’t want to redeem your iTunes card for your personal, maybe you don’t have anything to purchase on the iTunes marketplace or you were gifted the iTunes gift card and you will rather get cash instead of something you can only spend on the Apple Store.
They are lots of factors you will want to consider when you want to exchange your gift card from security, good exchange rate, timely payment and other important factors. This is where Giftcardshub comes in to bridge the gap between you and what you want from your exchange merchant.
How much is $100 iTunes Gift card in Naira
Giftcardshub is an online platform that exchanges gift cards at the best rate in the market. The exchange rate changes a lot based on different social-economic factors like the relationship between demand and supply, how popular the gift card is and other factors. The current exchange rate for an iTunes card on Giftcardshub is N350/$ i.e a $100 iTunes gift card is worth N35,000 this is one of the best rates you can find on the exchange market at the moment.
Why chose GiftcardsHub
- Good User Experience: Giftcardshub has made the process of selling your gift card an easy and user-friendly one. This is evident from the great user interface on both the web and app versions of the site. To sell with Giftcardshub you just have to sign in or sign up if you are a new user, enter the type of card you want to trade, details of the card and the account you want to receive your funds with. The website has a clean and simple user interface to make the process of trading your gift cards seamless.
- High Exchange rate: the rate at which Giftcardshub trade is one of the best in the market, they make sure clients get the highest return possible on their trade. No silly fees attached to transactions, you can either receive your funds directly into your bank account or inside your Giftcardshub Wallet.
- All around customer service: At Giftcardshub we understand that some clients might have issues navigating the different pages of the website and they might be having difficulties when trying to trade your gift cards. There is customer service that is always available to help you set up your account, add your card and assist you in the process of selling your card.
- Fast Payment: payments are made immediately after the validity of your gift card is confirmed. You can choose to either pay directly into your bank acçount or inside the Giftcardshub wallet that is created for you alongside your account.
- A broad variety of gift card acceptability: On Giftcardshub, you can trade almost all forms of gift cards with them all at the highest trade rate possible. Types of gift card traded include Amazon gif card, iTunes gift card, OneVanilla gift card, Walmart card, Steam card, Google pay, eBay card, Xbox card, Netflix gift card, Marcy gift card, Bloomdale gift card, Amex gold express gift card, Nordstorm card and many more.
How to sell your iTunes giftcard on Giftcardshub
- The first step is to log in if you already have an account or sign up if you are a new user. You can either do this using the web or app version of the site. Click here to register.
- Click on trade now on the homepage. Select the type of card( i.e iTunes gift card) and the denomination on the next page. Here the exchange rate will be calculated.
- Proceed to place order
- Set up your wallet by inputting your bank details. You can choose to receive funds to this wallet or directly into your bank account.
- Funds will be sent immediately after your gift card validity is confirmed.
Can my iTunes Gift Card expire?
Since you are here on this page, you are probably worried about the expiry date of your iTunes Gift Card or better yet, if it can expire at all?. Well, I am delighted to inform you that you have come to the right place. Let us however say a few things worthy of mention about iTunes.
iTunes, stated according to Wikipedia, is a media player made by Apple. Originally, Bill Kincaid developed Sound JamMP in the year 1999 but later got purchased by Apple and renamed iTunes in the year 2000. It however officially was released on January 10, 2001 at the MacWorld Expo in San Francisco.
What is An iTunes Gift Card?
An iTunes Gift Card is issued by Apple Inc. and is a convenient method of purchasing Apple goods and services online.
iTunes is basically a media software for Apple Inc.
For music enthusiasts, iTunes is that platform that allows you to purchase and even manage the albums and songs.
The things that are peculiar to iTunes that make individuals more drawn to it are the high-quality downloads with no expiry date, a free trial of Apple Music among others.
iTunes can also be used to download:
- Television shows
In fact, the latest version of the iTunes allows access to over 70 million ad-free music and free music, 100,000 TV shows, in addition, over 5000 audiobooks.
iTunes can also be used to download application software (apps) from the Apple Store.
It can be thought of as a credit card for virtual products or to credit an Apple ID balance to purchase movies, etc and for Apple related services such as upgrading iCloud Storage, paying for subscription services such as Apple News, Apple Arcade, Apple TV, etc.
Can an iTunes Gift Card Expire?
Having an iTunes Gift Card should make you put your mind at ease and be rest assured that your gift card is not going anywhere as it does not expire.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about iTunes Gift Card
-Can Android Users also purchase and successfully use an iTunes Gift Card?
Absolutely!. It is in fact just about perfect for all Android and iOS users and almost perfect for all smart phone users.
–Can I give an iTunes Card to a loved one?
Talk about the perfect presents for a music, book, or movie fanatic..An iTunes Gift Card is definitely a must-get gift for them.
–Where can I buy an iTunes Gift Card?
It is a known fact that gift card scams are increasing simultaneously as the popularity and usage of gift cards is also shooting up exponentially. To avoid falling victims of such fraudulent acts, it is imperative for one to have knowledge of where to purchase the gift cards without being ripped off. The best platform to buy your iTunes Gift Card is GiftCards Hub; the most reliable gift card exchange platform in Nigeria. With top notch customer service, best exchange rates, transactions at the speed of light, Gift Cards Hub delivers to you the best you deserve and more. Click here to get started.
Can I withdraw money with my Apple Store Gift Card?
If you are here on this page, you probably have an Apple Store Gift Card, either gotten as a present from a loved one or you even got it yourself. Anyway, count yourself a lucky one because apart from the query that initially brought you to this page, you are going to be run through few relevant things you should know about your Apple Store Gift Card.
What is the Apple Store?
Apple Store is a chain of retail stores owned and operated by Apple Inc. The Stores sell various Apple products including Mac Personal Computers (PCs), iPhones, iPads, Apple Watches, Apple TVs, Apple-branded and selected third party accessories.
The first Apple Stores were originally opened as two locations in May 2001 after CEO Steve Jobs, after a series of failed store-within-a-store concepts. He began an effort in 1997 to revamp the retail programs to get an improved relationship with consumers and then hired Ron Johnson in 2000. Steve Jobs relaunched Apple’s Online Store in 1997 and opened the first two physical stores in 2001.
The media initially speculated that Apple would fail, however, its stores eventually became successful by passing the sales numbers of competing nearby stores and within three years reached U.S $1 billion(one billion dollars) in annual sales, becoming the fastest retailer in history to do so. Over the years, Apple has expanded the number of retail locations and its geographical coverage with 512 stores across 25 countries worldwide as of June 24, 2021.
What then is an Apple Store Gift Card?
An Apple Store Gift Card is a prepaid stored-value money card created by Apple Inc. and issued by Goldman Sachs, designed primarily to be used with Apple Pay on Apple devices such as iPhones, iPads, Apple Watches or Mac.
An Apple Store Gift Card is therefore a branded gift card that can be used in an Apple Store or Online Apple Store as the case may be, to buy hardware and accessories. In other words, just think of your Apple Store Gift Card as a multi-purpose card which you can use to purchase apps, games, music, movies, etc from the iTunes Store, Apple TV app or Apple Books. You can also pay for subscriptions like Apple Music, Apple Arcade, iCloud Storage and lots more.
Can money be withdrawn from your Apple Store Gift Card?
From the previous discussion on the usage of the Apple Store Gift Card, you will discover the importance of having to list them and at the same time, get the answer to your question. An Apple Store Gift Card is different from credit cards that can be taken to an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) and then get a specified amount you want from it.
Some gift card issuers i.e their companies, usually have specific places they(the gift cards) can be used; on their online stores or brick-and-mortar retail stores, this makes the gift cards impossible to use just anywhere the user likes.
To make payments for an item or goods bought on the Apple Online Store or the Apple Store, the money will be deducted from your gift card automatically when it is swiped through the slot system provided by the merchant or when you have completed all necessary steps at the checkout page if the item is being purchased online.
However, there is another way around this question. In case you have an Apple Gift Card that still has a considerable amount of money on it after you might have used it for a while or you were given one as a present and you were initially wondering if you could just withdraw the money loaded on it or the balance you have on it. The best option you have in this situation is to redeem the Apple Store Gift Card for cash, you must tread carefully for this one because it is very easy to get ripped off by gift card fraudsters which are very rampant online.
Among all other gift card merchants, the best gift card exchange platform in Nigeria is Gift Cards Hub. If you are on the lookout for where you can redeem your Apple Store Gift Card, Gift Cards Hub is just what you need.
At Gift Cards Hub, you are delivered services that leave you with satisfaction impossible to get elsewhere. Always-online chat system that allows you to communicate on any matter confusing to you at anytime and anywhere in Nigeria.
Of all things you will experience trading your gift cards with Gift Cards Hub, regret and disappointment can never be one of them! Join the Gift Cards Hub community today and get the best you deserve and more!
Why is my iTunes card pending?
ITunes is the online store for media, software, and entertainment provided by Apple. You can use gift cards from iTunes to purchase apps, books, music, movies, and more.
You might have a few questions about how to use your iTunes gift card if you are unfamiliar with it or have never received one before.
What is an iTunes Gift Card? -Why is my iTunes card pending?
It is a pre-purchased credit that you can use to access Apple’s various digital services (that is, the App Store and iTunes). It includes the iTunes Store – Apple’s software and media marketplace where you can download music, movies, apps, and more. Other Apple services, such as Apple Music, can also be subscribed to with iTunes gift cards.
It is important to be aware of the difference between iTunes gift cards and Apple Store gift cards. A gift card for the Apple Store lets you purchase Apple products, like iPhones and MacBooks, at Apple’s physical and online stores.
Here’s how to find out how much money is left on your iTunes gift card
You can check the balance of your iTunes gift card in several ways. You can sign in to your account by tapping the sign-in button at the top of the screen or opening the app store. Under your name, you will see your balance. For those who haven’t redeemed their iTunes gift card yet, you can easily find the balance by looking at the body of the card.
The iTunes gift card can be purchased as a physical card or as a digital via email. It means you can buy it at online stores all over Nigeria. An example of a reputable company that sells iTunes cards is GiftCardsHub. A gift card does not expire, and the credit will remain active as long as it is applied to your account.
How to redeem your iTunes card to cash -Why is my iTunes card pending?
If you do not intend to purchase items from the iTunes store with your iTunes card, you can convert them into cash. The use of gift cards is now a popular method for exchanging value among people.
The process of converting your iTunes card into cash is straightforward. If you wish to redeem an iTunes gift card in naira, follow these steps:
- Click on the “trade now” link on the homepage of GiftCardsHub.
- It will direct you to create an account if you have not done so already. Logging in will take you to your account dashboard, where you can trade your iTunes gift card.
These are the steps you need to follow to redeem an iTunes gift card:
- You need to scratch the section above the barcode off the gift card after turning it over. You will then see the code you need to enter at iTunes Store to redeem the gift card.
- The next step will be to visit the iTunes Store. Create an Apple ID/iTunes account if you don’t already have one.
- Then click “Redeem” in the left-hand corner of your iTunes homepage under the “Account” menu. If you are prompted, sign in to your iTunes account.
- The Redeem Code page offers two options based on the gift card money credited to your account. The code is located on the back of the gift certificate, on which you scratched it off. Click the “Redeem” button to redeem.
As an alternative,
- By simply scanning the redemption code on your card with the built-in camera on the computer, you will be able to redeem your card without typing it in.
- Hold the iTunes gift card up to the camera when the iTunes gift card is selected as “Use Camera.” Be sure that the focus box on the card is facing the camera. Once iTunes scans the card’s code and recognizes the card, the amount will be automatically added to your iTunes account.
- It’s now possible to make purchases using the iTunes card because it’s been redeemed.
Why is my iTunes card pending?
Pending means, it hasn’t been withdrawn from your bank account.
The pending transactions provide you with information about the money slated to be withdrawn from your account; this information may or may not reflect in your available account balance. By adding up the pending transactions, you can verify that enough money is in your account to cover them.
It can also take 1-3 days (sometimes more) for the purchase to clear with the bank.
Here is an official explanation of pending transactions on Apple’s official website:
There are few reasons why you may be seeing pending transactions on your Apple ID balance. They are:
- The purchases you made are more than the amount of your Apple ID balance.
If your Apple ID balance wasn’t enough to cover the total amount of your purchase, Apple will attempt to charge your primary payment method, which could be related to the pending charges you mentioned.
- Other reasons include your internet connection and other technicalities. If, after a while, the transaction is still pending, you can contact ITunes Support.
Why is my iTunes gift card not working
Apple provides prepaid credits to access several digital services (such as the iTunes Store and Apple App Store). You can purchase, download, and watch music, movies, and apps with iTunes gift cards. In addition, you can use iTunes gift cards to subscribe to Apple services like Apple Music.
There are two types of iTunes gift cards: physical cards and e-gift cards. You can buy it in Nigeria by shopping at online stores. To ensure your iTunes card is secured, use a reputable company, such as GiftCardsHub As long as your gift card remains active, you can use the credit from it on your account.
You can also redeem this credit for many Apple products, so it’s also known as Apple ID credit.
How to redeem an iTunes gift card with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch – Why is my Itune gift card not working
Here are step by step procedures to redeem your iTunes gift card on your mobile devices:
- You can remove the label from the back of the gift card by gently scratching it off to reveal a 16-digit code that starts with an X.
- Open the App Store application on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Tap “Today” at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on your photo or the sign-in button at the top of the screen.
- You can also tap the “Redeem Gift Card or Code” option if you do not see the option. If you forgot your Apple ID, learn how to retrieve it.
- The Redeem Gift Card or Code menu option is shown on the iPhone.
- Use the camera by tapping “Use Camera” and following the instructions to use it. You can also enter your redemption code manually if you run into trouble redeeming the card. To do so, tap “You can also enter your redemption code manually,” then follow the instructions. Be sure to enter the 16-digit code beginning with X.
- Click ‘Done’.
To redeem your iTunes gift card on your computer, follow these steps:
- You can remove the label from the back of the gift card by gently scratching it off to reveal a 16-digit code that starts with an X.
- You can find the App Store in your Macbook’s menu bar.
- You can sign in by clicking your name on the sidebar.
- Redeem your gift card by clicking “Redeem.”
- The Redeem Gift Card button is located in the upper right corner of the Mac App Store.
- Follow the instructions on the screen after clicking “Use Camera.” If you have trouble redeeming the card, you can enter your code manually by clicking “You can also enter your code manually.”, then follow the instructions. You must enter the 16-digit code beginning with X.
If you are using a Windows PC, follow these steps,
- Click the Account menu item in the top menu bar of iTunes.
- Then, click Redeem
- Follow the screen instructions once you sign in.
Digital gift-giving has become increasingly popular. Thank goodness for that, since you can satisfy everyone in your family without having to leave your home. With this, you can forget about rush hour traffic, holiday shopping, and standing in line.
Choosing the right book, movie, song, app, or TV show is easy with an iTunes gift card. Because of this, you also have a wish list for the popular gift card.
You may run into some issues with your gift card at times. If you are giving or receiving an iTunes gift card, you will find step-by-step instructions on any concerns on the iTunes gift card help page.
Listed below are just some of the most common problems that you may encounter.
iTunes gift cards and codes cannot be redeemed.
It is possible that the card or code is invalid, that the card or code is inactive, or that it is in another language.
In case of invalidity:
- Please make sure you are using an iTunes gift card and not an Apple Store gift card. Since they are different, place your order.
- You can enter your code manually, or, in some countries, you can use the camera on your iPod, iPhone, iPod Touch, or Mac. In the case of redemption codes on the back of cards, if a black box appears, then you can use your camera to redeem it.
- Activation might not have been appropriately performed if it is inactive. You can return it to the retailer to have it resolved. If you purchased the gift card from a country other than your own, you must redeem it there.
The iTunes Support team will need the following information if you still experience redemption problems:
- A picture of the front and back of the card;
- A receipt showing when you made the purchase, and
- Your gift card’s serial number.
The card is not activated.
It is possible that the retailer who sold the card did not activate your card properly if you receive a message that says your card has not been activated. It is best to try to resolve the problem with the retailer.
Contact Apple Support if you need more assistance.
The code is unreadable.
Apple Support can assist you if you are having trouble reading the code on your card because it has been scratched or damaged.