How to subscribe to Netflix with a gift card
Netflix gift cards are another of the most popular payment methods available for making payments for Netflix subscriptions. Not only is a Netflix gift card used to pay for a Netflix subscription, but it can also be a nice gift item for movie lovers. If you’d like to know how to redeem a Netflix gift card for a subscription, you should stick around some more.
A Netflix gift card makes so much sense for movie lovers. Instead of getting them a Balenciaga or cable subscription, Netflix just cuts it for most people. With a Netflix subscription, your gift receiver can see limitless amounts of movies, series, and more on different devices. Netflix makes every day feel like a weekend with the unending spree of video content you can use to relax and learn a great deal of value. With Netflix and a brilliant internet connection, you can travel the world without leaving your personal space.
Enough of how awesome Netflix is and can be now; let’s see how to redeem a Netflix gift card for a subscription. Whether you have a physical or digital gift card, it does not matter. All that matters is that you have the gift codes. For Physical gift card users, you can find that on your gift card by merely scratching the silver foil from the back of the card. Digital gift card users can find theirs in the email they received upon purchase. If you have just received a digital Netflix gift card from a friend, your gift code should be in your email.
If you are worried about what will happen to your current Netflix balance, please put your mind at rest. Whatever amount your top-up will just get added to your current balance. This balance will be charged based on your current plan and how much you watch Netflix. To redeem your Netflix gift card:
- Visit Netflix.com/redeem.
- Enter your gift code as earlier described in the area provided and hit the redeem button.
- You will be requested to enter the email address associated with your Netflix account. Enter details correctly and proceed.
- If you have an account, you can start watching right away. If you do not have an account already, you must create an account first. The prompt will direct you on how to start your membership with Netflix.
The gift card balance will be added your Netflix balance, and your next payment will be deducted from there. If your card balance will not be enough to renew your next subscription, Netflix would send an email reminder seven days before the due date. This helps you never have to experience a no-viewing subscription situation.
Common gift card errors – can’t redeem Netflix gift card
There are a couple of error messages that you can get when redeeming your gift card, especially if it is your first time. Here are some of the errors you might encounter when redeeming and how to fix them:
- The code you entered has already been used: This message will only pop if the gift card has been redeemed on another Netflix account. If you already tried it once, check your billing details to see if it has already been redeemed for your account. If it does not reflect on your account, contact Netflix support via your Netflix app for further enlightenment and instruction on what you should do.
- An error occurred during gift card redemption- please try again later: It can be one of two issues. Either the gift card was not activated by your merchant or an issue with your browser cookies. Go to your browser setting for Netflix.com and clear all cookies. If it does not still work, contact the Netflix support team for instructions. Do not retry within 24 hours.
- The code entered is not valid: This is an issue with the code you entered. Double-check to ensure you are not making a mistake, and try again. If the issue persists, it could mean that the gift card is yet to get activated. Contact the Netflix support team for more instructions on how to activate the card.
- Damaged or unreadable Gift code: Contact Netflix support from your mobile app if you can not read the code due to over-scratching or other reasons.
- Sorry, we are unable to process your request: Clear browser cookies and contact Netflix if the same issue persists.
- The gift code does not match the country: All gift cards are designed for specific countries. A Uk Netflix gift card will not work for a US Netflix account. The currency on the gift card must be consistent with the billing currency on your account. If you think this is an error, contact Netflix to fix it.
Redeem Netflix gift card for naira
Netflix gift cards are non-refundable and irredeemable for cash. However, if you are in Nigeria and you need your money that is stuck in a Netflix gift card, Giftcards Hub got you. You can sell Netflix gift cards and more at the best rates. Visit giftcardshub.com.ng to start trading today.