check Google Play balance: Google Play gift cards are digital service cards that allow users to access paid content on Google Play Store. Google play store is a content store where mobile android users can get books, music, apps, games, and lots more. There is also the web version of the google play store for users to access their Google Play accounts and perform some functions relating to their interaction with the store.
check Google Play balance
Gift cards are the most recent alternatives to getting and sending regular gifts like bags, shoes, clothes, etc. The process of choosing a gift for people can be somewhat sensitive, even to the extent of cookies and cakes. You have to answer the question of colour, brand, size, and more. How do you know if your gift recipient prefers a brown shoe to a black one? Some might prefer red velvet cakes to vanilla.
This problem of choice and preference is what a gift card takes away by providing the gift recipient with a wide range of items to pick from. With a google play gift card, your loved one can redeem the card on their google account and spend it on any item of their choice. They can choose from thousands of books, music, apps, games, and more. So long the google play balance is enough to pay for it, they are good to decide on their gift.
It is not enough to save the gift giver the stress of having to choose what gift would be best; the receiver must also now know how to use the gift card. Here, we will show you have to check the balance on your Google play, your spending history, and how to redeem the gift card.
Checking a Google Play gift card balance – check Google Play balance
Depending on the device you are with or the one you prefer to use, you can check the balance on your computer or mobile android.
- Check google play balance on a Mac or PC.
- Launch your browser and visit play.google.com or click the link here
- Log in to your Google Play account. Your Google Play account should be the same as your regular google account. If not, log in to the account where you have redeemed your Google Play gift card.
- On the Home page, click on your profile icon in the top right corner and select “payment and subscriptions.”
- This displays three tabs; payment methods, subscription, and budget and order history. Under payment methods, you will see your google play balance.
- Check google play balance on a mobile android device
- Launch the Google Play store on your mobile device
- Tap the profile icon on the top right of the page
- Select payment and subscription
- Select payment methods and view your google play balance.
Check Google Play Purchase History
If you want to know all that you have been spending your google play funds on, you can check the history of all your purchases. Follow the steps below.
- Log on to play.google.com for PC and Mac. Mobile users should launch their Google Play Store.
- Tap the Profile icon on the top right corner
- Select Payment & subscription
- Click on Budget & history.
This will show all the payments you have made for items, and the budgeting could help you manage your spending. You can set a monthly target for all your purchases and subscription on the Google Play Store. This setting is automatically removed after a year, but you can always reset it; if it is what you want.
How to redeem Google Play Gift cards for mobile
For new users of the Google Play gift cards, it is not uncommon that you find some difficulties trying to redeem your cards. Here is how to redeem your gift card:
- For android users, launch your Google Play Store
- Click your profile icon on the top right of your screen
- Click payments and subscription
- Select redeem gift code
- Enter the gift code as seen on your gift card
- Tap “redeem” below your screen
If you are redeeming on your PC or Mac;
- Log on the play.google.com/redeem
- Ensure to log in to your google account
- Enter your gift code as seen on the gift card
With these easy steps, you will have your google balance reflecting the amount of gift card you have just redeemed.
Redeem Google Play gift card for Cash in Nigeria
The Gift Cards Hub offers you are chance to redeem your Google Play gift card and other gift cards for cash in Nigeria. Here are the easy steps on how to start trading:
- Visit giftcardshub.com.ng with a mobile or computer (PC or Mac) browser
- Click Trade now to create an account
- Create your account and login
- Select your gift card choice, the subcategory, and the amount
- Proceed to upload the card photo and a few optional details
- Place your order and await verification
- Check your wallet balance you your gift card funds
- Withdraw into any local bank of your choice!